22.[Edited]

"As you know I'm a merman. A rare type actually, I'm a breeder male. Though I am a boy, I.. have all the necessary organs to become pregnant... this little bottle of sand, tells me whether or not I'm pregnant. If I shake it in front of my stomach and it retains to be blue and pink, I'm not pregnant. If it turns purple I am, and during the pregnancy at some point it will turn blue, signaling that it's a boy or pink for a girl." Jackie explained softly.

Ryan was taken aback and surprised, he looked at Jackie with a strange facial expression as he put his hand on Jackie's forehead. "Was I too rough? Do you have a fever?" He said checking. He can't believe what he just hears.

Jackie sighed, he gently grabbed Ryan's hand and pulled them to his chest. Looking into his eyes. "I'm telling the truth," he said softly.

"so....you...a male? Can get pregnant?" Ryan asks again.

Jackie nodded slowly and looked down. "I-I know it's a lot to take in.," he said softly while rubbing his arm.

"yeah...." Ryan looked down. "Until now I thought that only male of sea horses can get pregnant...." He looked at Jackie. "But if you do get pregnant how will we explain it to others? They will surely find out you are not human"

Jackie sighed softly. "I-I'm not sure..." Jackie said. "But I'm not worried about that, I.. I just want you to know, that we don't have to have a kid that way if it makes you uncomfortable.." Jackie stated as he looked down.

"no...I-I am not uncomfortable...but I need time to digest that..." Ryan said. "But don't think too much, we are in this together" he smiled.

Jackie nodded slowly. Though he was still fairly anxious... he hugged Ryan tight. "I love you.."

"Yeah...me too, I love you." Ryan hugged him back. Jackie cuddled into him. "Let's spend today just. cuddling, and watching tv.? I don't think I can stand like. At all." He said with a light laugh

"sure, whatever you say," Ryan said, as he chuckled.

They set up the tv then lazed around for the rest of the day. Jackie happily cuddling Ryan and Guppie.

-a few days later-
Ryan called Jackie to tell him, he will come late as the office is organizing a party

"Alright, don't overwork yourself too much. I love you" Jackie said into the phone as he sat on the couch, petting guppie.

"Yup," he said as he cut the call, there was so much noise as the people were busy celebrating. Jackie sighed softly and sat home alone with his fur baby. He was glad that now he had company at least, even if it was a cat.

-

Jackie's mobile rang at midnight, it was Ryan's number. Jackie had fallen asleep. Slowly he woke up and groaned softly. Picking it up. "Hello..?" He asked tiredly.

"Hello, are you from Ryan's home?" A girl said.

"Huh..?" Jackie checked the number. It was Ryan's... "Uhm.. y-yes, who is this..?"

"I am Sasha, I work with him. Can you come down to your apartment?" She asks. There was a large car in front of the apartment.

Jackie looked out front. "Okay," He said softly. He got out of the house and walked to the car. "I'm out," he said into the phone.

"here" she opened the door of the car. She was sitting in the back, Ryan was passed out, his head on Sasha's shoulder.

"O-oh my-" Jackie said, he got a little jealous but tried to hide it. Gently he shook Ryan half awake so that he could at least stand. He let the bigger guy lean on his small frame. "Let's get you to bed," he said softly. He looked back at the lady. "Uhm.. thank you for bringing him home." He said softly before taking Ryan inside.