18. [Edited]

"Hmm. Truth!"Jackie said.

"Ok," She smirked, "If you had to choose between going naked or having your thoughts appear in thought bubbles above your head for everyone to read, which would you choose?"

Jackie blushed and thought. "Uhm... the thoughts thing..?"

"Really? y' know we could read your thoughts whenever you see something erotic, or whenever you see Ryan." She smirked.

Jackie blushed more. "B-But I don't wanna be naked all the time-" He whined softly.

"Haha you are so cute, I can see you both ways." She laughed. "ok, so my turn, I choose dare."

"Hhmm.." Jackie looked out at the balcony seeing it was raining. "I dare you to go out on the balcony for five minutes In the rain!" Jackie said. It was super cold out so she wouldn't get sick from it.

"Only that? should I go in the balcony, or on the road?"

"Just the balcony," Jackie said

"Sure" She went into the balcony, as she forwards her hands in the rain. "Woohoo, I love rain!."She giggled.

Jackie giggled softly. After the time was up he got her a towel. She wiped herself. "That was refreshing." She sat, on the sofa. "So your turn, truth or dare?"

"Hmm. Dare"

"Hm.....yell 'I love you' here." She said.

"But Ryan's trying to sleep-" "So? I don't care." she shrugged with a smirk.

Jackie sighed. He inhaled. "I love you!" He yelled then covered his mouth quickly. Hoping he didn't wake Ryan up.

"mhh- Yeah I love you too, but still keep your voice down" Ryan called out lazily. "Haha." she laughed at Jackie. "That was so cute."

Jackie laughed lightly "sorry" he whispers yelled. "You're so mean" Jackie sighed. "Okay Truth or Dare"

"truth" she grinned.

"Hmm. If you had to choose one person in the world to take to a desert island, who would it be?"

"Me.....um......ah....well....." she tried to think "I don't wanna take anyone, to be honest, but if I have to choose.......um..... I will go with one of my friends? anyone of them....they are not really of any use but still." She chuckled.

Jackie nodded. And waited to be asked next.

"So truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Would you ever be mean to someone if it meant you could save your close friend from embarrassment?"

Jackie bit his bottom lip. "B-But I don't wanna be mean-" "so you will let your 'close' friend be embarrassed? " She asks.

"Nooooo, Why are your questions so hard" Jackie whined.

"I warned you before playing" she shrugged with a smirk. "So ?"

"Well.. does that person at least deserve it?"

"I don't know, its hypothetical..so what will you do?"

"Fine... I guess be means for the friend"

She smiled, "ok my turn, truth"

"What's a moment from your childhood you shared with Ryan? Like a bonding moment."

"hm?~," she thought for a moment., "there are actually many moments" she chuckled.

"ummm....well when I was really small....around in primary school... I wanted to eat ice cream but dad told me not to as I was allergic to it, but I wanna eat that so bad as the ice cream shop was right in front of our school, .so I told Ryan to get that for me....he denied but I still wanted that so he went and got me one from his own pocket money and instead of going home we went to a nearby park to finish that, I was so happy as I was eating that after so much time... I don't remember much what happens afterward but I got a high fever with rashes all over my body, and dad was yelling at me so much, I was crying... I think Ryan couldn't take it so he told that he was the one who gave me ice cream and my vision was all blurry but I could hear yelling and dad slapped him so hard, that his cheek was swollen for 2 days., I apologized to him so much, but he said, it was not my fault" she said, remembering the old memories, "since then I haven't eaten any cold thing" she looks at Jackie.