17.[Edited]

Warning: 18+ content ahead

"Hm...? what happens aren't you interested in me?" Ryan moved forward to Jackie, as he grabbed him again, "Right Emma..."He kissed Jackie's neck. "Or should I say, Jackie?" He whispered in his ear.

Lilly came running to their house, out of breath. "Hey, Ryan open the door" She yelled from outside. "Can you explain, "Ryan said to Jackie.

Jackie's eyes widen a bit. He sighed in relief and clung to Ryan. He then felt guilty as he looked down from Ryan's Eyes. "I-I'm sorry Ryan. I know this seems- really crazy... b-but Lilly has mentioned how... you're not technically attracted to men, and how... you might be interested in other girls... it got me scared, she came up with this crazy plan and me just... I had to see if you... oh gosh I'm so sorry Ryan" He said as his hands were shaky.

Ryan hugged him back, as he sighed. "That crazy girl." He said. "Ryan! open up!."She yelled from outside. He left Jackie as he opened the door. "Hey can you keep Jackie away for some time, you know I am really busy with someone," he said, as he closed the door. "What ! you cheating on him?! Ryan opens up.!." She yelled.

"This should teach her." He sighed, "And you." He looked at Jackie. "Do you really went with her idea or did you actually doubt me, hm?"He looked in his eyes.

Jackie looked down and sighed. "I guess... I was scared... I-I love you, and I do trust you so so much. But... Wh-What if I mess up in some way. like now... what if you really do find someone better?" Jackie asked softly as he hugged himself.

"You..."Ryan sighed. "Come here." he pulled him in a hug. "You know I can't leave you, how should I prove that to you, hm?"

"Y-You don't have to prove it, I'm really sorry Ryan. I messed up, I should have just talked to you about it in the first place... but, there is a... small little way you could, I guess.." he said softly and looked down. "M-Maybe.. not be hesitant to... to show how we are a couple in front of others, like sometimes kissing or hugging... when you pull away sometimes it makes me feel you're... ashamed..."

Ryan sighed as he chuckled. "I am sorry, I made you feel that way."He hugged him tightly. "Ok, I will do as you say, but don't listen to that idiot of a sister, she just needs someone to fulfill her entertainment need."He caressed Jackie's cheek

Jackie nodded. He then blushed brightly as he started to realize. Ryan knew it was him. And he's seeing him in makeup and a dress. He pulled away and covered his face with a pillow. "O-oh my goodness what am I doing" he whined. He felt very embarrassed.

"haha, you should have thought that before doing it, and by the way do you wanna know how I recognized you?"

Jackie glanced up at Ryan while blushing. "Yeah actually," He said softly.

"Look." he leads Jackie in front of the mirror, as he lifts his chin up. "I doubted that it was you but I was not sure so when I lifted your chin up, I saw this, with I left here yesterday, and I knew at that instant. " he showed Jackie the hickey below his chin. "So I tried to play along." he chuckled.

Jackie blushed lightly and grazed the hickey with his fingertips. "O-oh," He said softly. "Y-You got me so worried," he said with a sigh. "But I guess I deserved it... I-I should probably go and get changed" he said while looking down embarrassed.

"wait, there is no fun in that, and you tried so hard for it too." Ryan looked at Jackie as he licked his lip.

Jackie blushed a bit. "Y-You're.. not weirded out by this..?" He said softly."Nope." He lifted the other's chin up as he kissed him.

Jackie blushed more, slowly he melted into the kiss, clinging to him as he did so.

"Hey! Ryan opens the door! you idiot!" Lilly yelled from outside.