30.[Edited]

-2 month later-

Lilly and Jackie were at their cooking class, Lilly introduced Jackie as a female cause they don't know how will people take it otherwise, now that Jackie's belly is showing. "Ok, girls and boys today we will learn to make forest cake." the teacher said.

Jackie smiled as he began to learn to cook. He's been coming here for a while with Lilly and has learned a lot, and he's learned not to drink pure Vanilla Extract just cause it smells good.

After a while of learning, they began to do their own work. "Jackie, if you are tired, you can make it, sitting on a chair." the teacher said, concerned about his pregnancy.

"Ah, no I'm fine miss," Jackie said softly. People had become worried after Jackie got woozy in one class, ironically he found out while he's pregnant he was very grossed out by sushi. It had made him barf.

-

After their class ended, they all showed the teacher their work. "Jackie you did really great and as usual, Lilly, what the heck is that?" the teacher said, looking at Lilly's cake which was not looking like one from any side. "Um...a- a piece of art?" she giggled nervously. The teacher sighed the other's started to go home, but they stood there, crowding the entrance. "What is that commotion?" she asks. "Teacher there is someone really good looking, he said, he came to pick up his wife." a girl said. "let them in y'all," she shouted as the students gave way. It was Ryan, coming into the classroom, careful of the students. "Wow, wife huh?" Lilly looks at Jackie. "Why the hell do you always make commotion whenever you come, it was like that too when you used to come to pick me up from college," Lilly whined.

Jackie blushed lightly at all this. He got his bag ready and went up to Ryan. "Hi," he said softly.

"let's go," Ryan grabbed Jackie's hand. "hello I am here too you know?" Lilly said, Ryan just ignored her, and starts to walk out with Jackie. She sighed. "That jerk." "um.............do you have another brother?" the teacher whispered. "What?"
"Ah- n-no never mind," she said, going away.

Jackie smiled as he held Ryan's hand and walked out with him. Jackie began to talk happily about his day and what they did in class.

"You seem to learn a lot, that's good." He patted Jackie's head. "Um...before we go, I want you to meet someone."

"Hm? Who?" Jackie asked curiously.

"Come one."

They walk a little distance and in a little cafe, a beautiful woman with brown hair and red lipstick was sitting there looking through her mobile. "Hi," Ryan said. She looks at him, stood up and hugged him. "Finally you are here, do you know how long I waited here? idiot."

Jackie tilted his head as he stood a little behind Ryan shyly. "Jackie this is Rose, she was my senior in high school, and we are still in contact. She is a doctor. And Rose he is Jackie, I told you about him right?" He asks. "Hello." She hugged Jackie.

Jackie squeaked a bit as he was hugged. "H-hi," He said softly.

-

They all sat down "So you are the boy who is pregnant." She looked at him. Jackie looked down at his belly and nodded slowly. Rubbing the baby bump he was developing. "Y-yeah"

"Don't worry, I will not tell anyone I owe Ryan a lot, so I think we should start the checkup?" She looks at Ryan, he nodded. She stood up, "Let's go to my clinic."

Jackie nodded and stood up with Ryan, walking with them.

-

They reached the clinic and Rose told everyone to empty the room and "Ok, Jackie lay down on the bed," She said. Jackie did as told, laying down on the bed.