11. [Edited]

They started strolling in the park. "so are you enjoying it? or do you wanna do something more?" Ryan asks about Jackie's idea of a picnic.

Jackie nods. "What about you? What do you wanna do?" He asked softly as he let his eyes roam the park. His hand grazing Ryan's as they walked.

"um.....i...don't know actually....this is my 1st time too ...on a picnic, my family never go on a picnic...the last time I came here was from the college....for a drawing competition. " he looked away embarrassed.

"You were in a drawing contest!" Jackie asked excitedly. "That sounds so fun!"

"heh...y-yeah... I came 3rd though...but it was fun..." Ryan laughed nervously.

"I'm sure you still did a great job," Jackie said softly with a smile.

Ryan looked at Jackie. "thanks." he said as he intertwined his fingers with Jackie's and grab his hand, unknowingly as he looked around the flowers. Jackie blushed lightly but smiled a bit. He looked down flustered and happy. Holding Ryan's hand as they walked. This feels so magical, them walking in a garden of holding hands, he felt so happy.

-

After walking for a while they came back to their spot. "I am sleepy now," Ryan said as he passed the water bottle to Jackie. "And hungry too"

"Oh! I'm pretty sure you packed two salad containers for us" Jackie said looking through the basket.

"yeah," Ryan looked around. "Wanna go to the cafe after eating it?" Ryan ask.

Jackie smiled and nodded quickly as he heard the idea. Ryan grinned as they finished their lunch. Jackie ate and finished it happily.

-

After that, they packed their things and went to the nearest cafe, the smell of coffee was all over the place. A boy welcomed them, as they took their seats. "Do you want coffee?" Ryan asks Jackie.

"I've never had coffee before," Jackie said softly. "Don't worry, you will get addicted to our coffee." The waiter smiled at Jackie as he gave them the menu with different types of coffees on it.

"W-wow, there's a lot.. what should I get??"

"Anything that you like?" Ryan said.

"Uhmmm. I like sweet stuff?" Jackie said softly

"Then you should take the Caffè mocha," he said.

Jackie smiled and nodded.

Ryan ordered the coffee, after some minutes it arrives. "Here sir, this is for you." The waiter smiled at Jackie as he gave him his sweet coffee. "And here is your robusta bean coffee." He smiled at Ryan. "Thanks." He smiled back

"Thank you!" Jackie said with a smile. He looked at the coffee and sipped it. He flinched and whimpered. "It's hot!"

Ryan giggled "of course it's hot, there are steams coming from it, you dork." He sipped on his bitter coffee.

Jackie pouted a bit. He gently blew on the coffee then took another sip. His eyes lit up. "This is- really good"

Ryan smiled as he looks into Jackie's eyes. "I am glad. So what do you wanna do next?"

Jackie thought for a moment. "Oh! I know what I wanna do!" Jackie said.

"hm?" He raised his brows. Jackie smiles and holds Ryan's hand leading him outside.

"h-hey " Ryan hastily gave the money at the counter. "Where are we going?"

Jackie took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He then opened them and his freckles began to glow golden gently. He then started to lead Ryan someplace.