29.[Edited]

Valentine's Day

Ryan was busy at the office, as some girls start to giggle and laugh loudly. "You guys should focus on work y' know rather than chit-chatting." He sighed drinking his coffee. They smiled at him. "Ryan, you are such a mood killer, do you know what day today is?" One of them said. "Um, Monday?" He asks. She sighed. "Its valentine's day, idiot. Didn't you see all the decoration outside?"

"Yeah....but I thought it has some days left, I really didn't realize it is today" he chuckled.

Jackie happily stayed home and got everything ready. He was on the phone with Lilly as he cooked, and she prepared her own place by cleaning. "you know what? I am so excited. Chris said he will take me to his home " she squeals in the mobile.

Jackie smiled. "That sounds so nice," Jackie said with a light giggle at her excitement. Putting the chicken into the oven.

"yeah....hey you didn't tell about us to Ryan right?" She asks seriously. "For the sixtieth time, No Lilly, I promised not to tell," Jackie said, setting the table really nice.

"haha yeah...if he found out, I had been dead" she chuckled, painting her nails. "So what are you doing, and how is your son?"

"I'm finishing the chicken and setting the table, Guppie is doing fine. He is probably napping somewhere" he said as he cleaned up a bit.

" Hey... I was wondering... I will introduce Chris and Ryan soon, but how should I introduce you? He is not homophobic...but if I say you are his boyfriend, then how will I explain the pregnancy, and if I say you are the girlfriend then that would not be really nice of me" Lilly said.

"Ah, I haven't really thought of that yet.. well, I've been doing research and I found out about people like intersex can get pregnant. This fully depends on which organ configuration they were born with, though. Like I'm a boy but with some female parts, which are working and you can tell him that the male parts are not fully matured in my body or something like that?" Jackie said as he finished cleaning and set the table with nice plates and silverware. "We can say it's too scientific to explain or something"

"wow I never thought of that, haha" she chuckled. "You are intelligent." She smiled. "And hey, I registered your name at the cooking classes, we both will go there from next week."

"Sounds good!" Jackie said with a smile. "I'm excited for Ryan to see this, I cleaned the house and made the dinner you told me, I hope he likes it"

"Yeah he sure will, ok I will talk to you later, I need to get ready" she smiled.

Jackie smiled. "Me too, Bye! Good luck" Jackie says. He cut the call and began to search for his dress. It was a peach color knee-length dress.

Ryan was still working as his  senior keep ranting about how he is still single. 'shut the fuck up' he thought to himself. Then some girls came in, smiling. "Umm...we know it's unprofessional but can we give some chocolates on valentine's day?" They ask. "Oh wow, yeah why not" his senior grinned, about to take the chocolate, they turned to Ryan and literally pushed the chocolate packets on him. "Please take these". "don't say no". "I made it with love," they said. Ryan was a bit surprised as the senior was dumbfounded. "You know I am not single right? I can't take these" Ryan said. " Yeah we know...but please accept these," they said and went out of the room hurriedly. There was an awkward silence between the two males. "Want them?" Ryan asks the other "The hell," he said and went out of the room. Ryan chuckled and sighed looking at the chocolates

Jackie happily tried on the outfit and smiled to himself. He slipped on some stockings and black flats, he checked on the chicken, once seeing it was done he set the oven so it didn't burn it, but kept it warm till Ryan arrived.