26.[Edited]

Ryan felt like he was on drugs, by just kissing Jackie. "hey....you know what?" He breaks the kiss, as he looked into Jackie's eyes

"What..?" Jackie asked softly while looking up at Ryan.

"I have had many relationships in the past and dated many types of girls, every time I thought...that maybe it is love....maybe this time for sure......but time kept passing and so does my relationships..... I have dated many people...but only with you I feel like this.....you are my 1st love." He looks into Jackie's eyes. "After Break up with Selena, I promised myself... I would never fall in love for anyone.....but when you were their....my pain feels to go away, slowly and that's when I realized I am screwed, I didn't fall in love... I get into love...for you... it's so hard for me to get it into words....because I love you in ways I have never loved anyone else. I want to be those arms you run into when you have a reason to rejoice or cause to collapse. I look at you and I just love you, it terrifies me what I would do for you, it is scary, but it is also a privilege and a blessing." he said, caressing Jackie's cheek.

Jackie began to tear up at those words. He smiled gently, jumping up and kissing Ryans Lips deeply between every kiss mumbling I love you's.

"H-hey wait" Ryan tried to balance them on the chair, trying not to fall as he was being kissed.

Jackie giggled. "S-Sorry sorry I just... thank you, I love you too... so so much."

"you say sorry and thank you too much" Ryan chuckled standing up as he picks Jackie up, Jackie's legs around his waist and arms around his neck. "This feels like I am carrying a baby." he laughed.

Jackie squeaked as he held onto Ryan. Blushing slightly as he said that. "I'm not a bbaabbyyy"

"yeah you are, a big baby." he chuckled as he put him down on the bed. Jackie pouted, he pulled Ryan down and laid in the bed kissing him deeply.

Ryan laughed between the kisses, he liked how Jackie was trying to be bold.

Jackie whined. "Stop laughing"

"aww...don't whine, even your sad face is cute."Ryan chuckled as he laid beside him, looking at the ceiling. "I feel so light now."

"Light.?" Jackie asked

"yeah...it feels like a heavy thing is lifted off my chest. I don't have any regrets even if I die now."

"Well you better not, we have a long way to go after this baby is born," Jackie said softly as he laid next to Ryan.

"haha....yeah." Ryan chuckled.

-After some days-

After some days of spending time in Japan, they came back to Lilly's apartment, she opened the door, she was looking out of breath and sweaty, she wore her shirt inside out. "Oh...y-you guys are back? welcome!." she said with a nervous smile. "Yeah we are, and what happened to you? you are not even wearing your shirt properly. " Ryan said, coming in, and removing his shoes. Guppie was sleeping on the sofa.

Jackie walked over and hugged Guppie happily. Then he hugged Lilly. "Hey what happened..?"

"N-nothing? I was just a little tired so I just changed my clothes lazily, haha" She said nervously. "Ok, I am taking a bath first," Ryan said as he went into the washroom with his clothes and towel. As soon as he locked the washroom door Lilly turned around Jackie. "Please don't make any noise ok?"She whispered.

"Okay..?" Jackie said confused.

She hurriedly opened her bedroom door, went inside and after a while came outside with a boy, who was in the middle of wearing his shirt. "But why? isn't it good that we can introduce each other now?" He whispered to Lilly as he tried to wear his clothes, "Not now, just go, I will call you, now is not the right time." She whispered and basically pushed him out of the apartment, and shut the door, as she sighed.