6. [Edited]

"W-Well..." Jackie mumbled. "N-not necessarily your.. f-first.," Jackie mumbled softly. "Uhm... th-the time you had got drunk..."

Ryan stopped for a sec. "Wait.....what?"

"W-when you were drunk, y-you kissed Me," Jackie said softly.

"shit! Oh god! Why didn't you tell me?!"He ask.

Jackie flinched a bit. "I-I just... I didn't- I-... I'm not sure... I knew you'd b-be upset about it..."

Ryan grabbed his mouth with his hands and thought for a second, looking down. "I am sorry about that... I can't tolerate alcohol very well ..."

Jackie shook his head. "I-It's okay, really... I-I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it..." he mumbled while looking away embarrassed.

"oh....ok...." They sat there in awkward silence. Then Ryan's mobile rings, he flinched as he pick up in a hurry. "I -I will take it" he stood up as he answered the call "hello.," he said and went out of the room.

Jackie sighed softly and hugged his knees to his chest he laid there not sure what to do while Ryan was busy. He hugged his new orca plush...again going through the push and pull game.

-

"Hey, I am gonna go and help a professor, I will come back in an hour, you can eat anything from the fridge," Ryan said as he took his bag.

Jackie nodded understanding. "Bye," He said softly.

"take care......bye" he went out, it was the first time he had said anything else other then bye to Jackie when leaving. Jackie smiled a bit at that. He sighed and got up, wandering the house.

-

Ryan reached his college and met with the professor, she was a lady of slightly older age. Jackie went to the kitchen and made himself some cereal. It was the only thing he knew how to make.

-

Someone knocked on the door. Jackie jolts as he hears that. He walked to the door. "H-hello?"

"Hey Ryan open up" it was one of the friends who came the other day.

Jackie cracked the door open when he noticed the friend from the other day he let him in. "Ryan is busy helping a professor. He said he'd be back in an hour" Jackie said while looking up at the other.

"oh, man! I bought him a porno, I thought we will watch together. It's his fav. one. " He said as he came in. "Porno..?" Jackie asked confused.

"Yeah, why not we watch it, let's have fun." He put the DVD in the DVD player and made Jackie sit on the sofa. "You are gonna love it man, she got big boobs." He was excited.

"Wh-What?" Jackie was confused and concerned now. "What do you mean-"The porno starts with all the nudity and moaning.

Jackie gasps and covered his eyes with his hands as he blushed embarrassed. "I-Is this another e-erotic movie!?"

"yeah? Why are you so embarrassed. She is every man's dream." He said, as his dick starts to grow big.

"N-not really mine" Jackie mumbled while covering his eyes still. "I-I'm just gonna go, t-take a nap or something-" he mumbled while getting up. The boy grabbed Jackie's hand and made him sit. "C'mon bro don't be a pussy, just get it all out, don't be shy," he said unzipping the Jackie's pants.

Jackie gasped and tried pushing him away. "H-hey stop it!"

"Are you a kid or a girl? C'mon man up, we should jerk off" He said.

"I-I am eighteen and a boy! And no thank you!" Jackie whined as he tried to get up while fixing his jeans.

"what are you guys doing?" Ryan stood there at the door, watching Jackie with half his pants down, the guy holding his hand and porno in background. "Oh Ryan, we were jerking off, c'mon I bought your fav. one," the guy said