Extra-6 [Edited]

"um.....so....." Ralph stood there, " I..... I need your help...." Ralph said, looking away.

"Help? With what?" Jackie asked while looking at the other.

"Someone I know.....um ...not me ok? Someone I know, my friend....he...he was confessed to by a guy....and my friend....he is not even gay...so my friend ask me what to do....like he didn't like the gay guy at 1st but now he says he doesn't hate him...either....so what should I tell my friend?.." he ask, as they started walking, looking nervous.

Jackie was still a bit confused but thought for a bit. "Well... sometimes people have fixed images on what life should be like. And how they should live it. So maybe your friend.. is just afraid, that if he tries something, then he'll end up liking it." Jackie said softly. "Ryan wasn't exactly crazy about me when we met. But over time we got to know each other, he realized he liked me and explored the option of loving me. He ended up not regretting it. So, my point is.. tell your friend that they'll never know if they missed something great if they don't try." Jackie said softly with a smile, he studied various LGBT articles and interviews to get his own identity in this world.

"oh....but...Nah leave it- I guess you are right....my brother was straight as a pole. So sexuality can be changed? This means, that....the guy who confessed to m...my friend can also become straight right?" He asks looking at Jackie.

"What? No, Ralph, that's not what I'm saying-" Jackie said.

"no...I was just asking.....that if a straight guy can turn up to like guys and become gay....why not gay guy start loving girls and be straight" he said.

"Ralph, It's not like that... it could happen sure, but what I'm saying is.. with Gay people, they've experienced trying to be 'normal' they've already realized what they do and do not like. With straight people though, they tend to stick with what they've always known or been told to know. What I'm saying is it's okay to explore, before placing a label on someone or yourself."

"myself?! I was not talking about me you know! I am straight!" He became nervous suddenly. "It's about my friend," he said, looking down. "Ok... I guess I will tell my friend what you said."

"I didn't mean-" Jackie said and smiled a bit. "Alright," he said softly. "How about we get something to eat? And a cold drink. This heat has you turning red" he teased a bit referring to Ralph's blush.

"uggghhhh I hate outdoor's so much," Ralph said, changing the topic. "Ok, sure." He said as they went near a coconut water stall. There were many beautiful Hawaiian girls there. He smiled at them and starts checking them out.

Jackie sat down at a table with an umbrella for shade, smiling as he got the drink, thanking the waitress.

"girls really are something else," Ralph mumbled to himself, smiling at the girls who were playing volleyball. "I need to go to the washroom," Ralph said as he placed his things on the table and stood up.

Jackie nodded and continued to drink his drink as he looked around.

Jackie was peacefully looking around until he spotted something on Ralph's phone. A text.

'You're such a goofball <3'

Jackie raised a brow seeing the endearing message.

Ralph went to the washroom, still having his eyes on the Hawaiian girls on his way.

Jackie looked around, and he couldn't help it. He looked into the messages curiously. It was mostly talking about gaming stuff, joking with each other, and some casual flirting. The name being 'Angel<3?' Jackie thought maybe it was a girl he'd recently connected with. Until he saw the same selfie of the blond girl.. and then he saw, a text from Ralph saying 'you're such a weird guy XD'