24.[Edited]

-After some days- 

It was the day of their flight.

Jackie was all packed, saying his goodbyes to his sweet little guppie and to Lilly, hugging her and thanking her for watching him.

"You are so lucky, I wanted to go their too, right guppie?" Lilly pouted as she looked at him, "Ok then, have fun." She waved goodbye. 

-

After a while, they reached the airport, their flight to Tokyo.

Jackie gulped and became very anxious when they got on the plane. Jackie sat near the window and held Ryan's hand. "This is a very strange big car. I-is it like the train?" Jackie asked softly to Ryan. As he's never been on a plane before.

"no, it's like a flying car." Ryan chuckled ."So how do you like it? you are above the clouds." Ryan said, seeing out the window.

Jackie looked out the window and gasps softly in awe. "W-Wow" He whispered. "It's so pretty!"

"Yup." Ryan smiled. An air hostess came to them with some drinks. "What would you like sir.?" She asks with a smile.

Jackie looked at the lady shyly. Then whispered to Ryan to ask if they had lemonade. Hugging Ryan's arm a bit.

She smiled and gave them 2 glasses of lemonade. "Call me if you need anything else," she said with a smile, Ryan smiled back, taking a sip. "Sure"

Jackie happily sipped on the lemonade.

-

After flying for some time they reached Tokyo. Jackie hid his face in Ryan's arm as they landed cause it was pretty bumpy. "A-Are we here..?" He asked muffled.

"Yup," Ryan said as they reached the airport. They do the checkout and came out, it was a sunny day.

-

Jackie smiled and looked around. "Woooow, this is so cool!" Jackie said

"This is just the exit of the airport, y' know" Ryan chuckled as he sees the map. Jackie looked at the map as well, smiling gently.

"We need to take Shinkansen train here, then change onto the Hakone Tozan Railway line," Ryan said. "Let's go then" Ryan grabbed Jackie's hand

Jackie nodded with a smile as he held Ryan's hand, walking with him.

-

After a while they reached the railway station, people keep giving them glances as they were foreigners and taller, even Jackie was taller than some girls.

Jackie smiled a bit. He kept mumbling to Ryan how he was finally the tall one and giggling softly.

"still you are shorter than me," Ryan said proudly then laughed, as they boarded the train then changed the line.

The train was tightly packed with many people. Jackie stayed close against Ryan as they rode. Jackie looked down and jolted sometimes. He then randomly grabbed Ryan's hand and put it on his butt. "k-keep it there till we get off please.." he whispered to Ryan while still looking down.

Ryan was confused. "Are you ok?" He whispered.

"n-no, someone keeps grabbing me there..." he whispered back.

Ryan sighed. "I can't leave you alone for a second, they come back like insects," he said as he glared at the person behind Jackie he grabbed Jackie's shoulder and switched places. "You ok now?" He said.

Jackie nodded slowly and hugged Ryan to stay as close as possible, soon they got off the train.

-