3.[Edited]

Jackie had no idea what that was. He tilted his head a bit while looking up at Ryan. "What's that?" He asked, wanting Ryan to explain it. Ryan looked at the other with a dumb face. "Dude, you gotta be kidding me, you don't know? I knew that since I was like 12."

Jackie was a little embarrassed. "I-I mean yeah of course I know, definitely my favorite," he said with a small nervous laugh. Wanting to look knowledgeable in front of Ryan.

"haha, you just act innocent huh?" Ryan smirk. "Let me show you something," he said finding something in the closet.

 "Here, this one is my fav, I hid it from Selena tho, wanna watch?" he said, showing the other a DVD.

"Uhm. S-sure!" Jackie says with a weary smile. Ryan started the movie as he sat beside Jackie.

Jackie watched curiously. There came an erotic scene, Ryan didn't have any effect as he was used to it.

Jackie's eyes widen as he blushed brightly. He covered his eyes with his hands while squeezing his thighs together. "Wh-What are they doing!"

"They are about to have sex, of course, and why are you acting so innocent now?" Ryan grabbed Jackie's hands with his one as he made the other watch it.

Jackie squeaked when his hands were moved and blushed more as he watched. He was confused and very flustered by this. He's never had much knowledge or experience with 'intercourse' before.

"Why are you blushing so much? Isn't this your favorite?" Ryan asks as they heard the moaning.

Jackie closed his eye. "I-I lied okay? I had no idea what you were talking about" he whined softly and flinched flustered at the noises.

Ryan was confused, as he let go of the other's hand. "Why?" He switched off the tv.

"I-I was embarrassed. It made me feel dumb that I didn't know what it was..." he says softly, opening his eyes as he looked down.

"oh...." Ryan thought 'is Jackie really from earth? He don't know anything.' "You got a hard-on," He said, looking down on Jackie's pants.

"A what?" Jackie asked looking up at Ryan, then looking down as he saw a poke in his tight jeans. He was confused but then blushed grabbing a pillow and covering it, he knew what it was cause of the guy in the AV, he also had one like this. "H-how do I make it go down!"

"you have to jerk off, I guess you don't know how to do that either?"

Jackie shook his head slowly, blushing embarrassed as he squeezed his thighs together. Ryan sighed, " looks it is gonna gross you out as we are both guys, but we don't have a choice," he said as he opened the other's zip.

Jackie blushed a bunch. "Wh-What are you doing?"

"Shhh..." Ryan said as he held the other's hard dick in his hand. "You will feel really good," he said as he starts stroking it.

Jackie blushed a bunch more as his member was handled. It being his mate the experience was so much better, he panted softly and bit his bottom lip at the new sensation. Ryan starts to rub the other, up and down. Jackie panted more and let out soft mewls as he arched his back a bit. "N-Ngh~"

"Hold on a bit" Ryan rubbed harder. He was getting a sweet smell from Jackie. Jackie panted softly when a lustful aroma was being emitted from him. It was alluring.He grabbed the sofa covers from his hands.

"Hey, can you smell this weird scent?" Ryan asks as he kept giving the hand job. Jackie whimpered softly knowing the sweet pheromones were coming from him. "Aah~ n-no I-I-~"

"you came?" Ryan said, panting due to the scent. Jackie shook his head out pf breath, he was so close tho. His body trembled a bit as he became sensitive. Ryan rubbed harder this time constantly. Jackie moaned out as he came. Ryan huffed as he let go of the other, he don't know why he was out of breath.