Extra-2[Edited]

"Hey you guys, can you leave home for some time?" Lilly said, coming to them. "What ?" Ryan ask. " I mean, just go out, and come back when I call you, I will take care of Ari." She said, looking at Jackie.

"I..I don't know, should we really leave at this moment?" Jackie said hesitantly.

"yeah, I know you should," Lilly said. "The thing which I am about to do, will not happen if you stay here, so c'mon move out." She said to them.

Jackie sighed. "Okay... I trust you" he said.

"but what are you gonna do?" Ryan ask. "I have a perfect plan, don't worry about her, just go out," she said.

"Well, it's... been a long while since we've been on a date..?" Jackie said softly, looking up at Ryan

"oh, yeah sure let's go" he smiled at Jackie. "Yay! Now go ok? before she comes out of her room" Lilly said.

Jackie nods and walks out with Ryan after changing into some jeans and sweater.

-

They went to a park, the weather was really nice. "I missed this fresh air," Ryan said.

"Me too," Jackie said with a light giggle

Ryan entangled his fingers with Jackie's. "Are you ok? Since some days I think you are looking tired, is something the matter?"

"Huh..? Ah... I think, I'm not sure.." he said softly as he held Ryan's hand.

"oh.....if there is anything, don't hide it from me ok?" He said, looking at Jackie.

"I know Ryan," Jackie said with a smile, looking up at Ryan gently

Ryan smiled as they walked sometimes. "Jackie, I am going to take my 1-month vacation, wanna go to the beach? and then somewhere else too?"

"Really? Oh, that would be so much fun" Jackie said happily.

"Yup," he smiled as they went to a cafe.

Their house is in the same town where they went to do a picnic. "Do you remember this cafe? You had your 1st coffee here" Ryan chuckled as they placed their order.

Jackie smiled and giggled softly while nodding. "Yeah, I really liked that day." He said softly.

Ryan smiled at him. As they finished their coffee there, then a woman came near him. She was Selena, she was with a guy. "Omg Ryan?" She said. Ryan looked at her surprised then smiled. Then she looked at Jackie. "Hello, long time no see" she smiled.

Jackie smiled gently and nodded. "It's nice to see you again Selena," he said softly.

-

They have changed a lot, Selena is also married now, she introduced her husband. They talked for some time. "You are looking as beautiful as you were before it's like you didn't age," she said to Jackie as Ryan and that other guy talked.

"Hah, yeah thank you so much. You look different now, but still, very pretty" Jackie said softly.

"so how is everything lately?" She asked.

"Pretty good, I'm happily married, I have a wonderful daughter and Cat and-"."daughter?" Selena looked confused. She knows that they are married but not about Ari.

"Huh? Oh, yes, we have a five-year-old, her name is Ari" Jackie said. "oh " she was a bit confused but then thought they adopted her. "That's so sweet, congratulations." She smiled.

Jackie smiled and nodded. "Thank you, what about you? Any kids?"

"no...i am gonna adopt one, I am infertile" she chuckled.