27.[Edited]

Kevin was the only one who didn't know that Ryan and Jackie are dating. "You are not here with Ryan today? I am surprised.." he looked around. "You Give a really different aura now.." he checks out Jackie.

"I do? Hah, how so?" Jackie said as he pulled at the rim of his sweater anxiously. He felt quite awkward.

" you look really beautiful now, like a maiden" he put Jackie's chin up by his index finger. "It's difficult to say you are a boy"

Jackie jolted as he was suddenly touched, he pulled away. "thanks I guess.." he mumbled. "I-I should really get back to my friend now.."

He grabbed Jackie's wrist "wait," he said, "you forget it," he said, giving him the chicken box. Jackie became very anxious as he was grabbed. He looked at him then the box. Grabbing it with a shaky hand. "Th-Thanks.."

"c'mon I will take you to your friend," Kevin said, grabbing Jackie's shoulder as they came down. "So you bought them?" Lilly asks Jackie then looks at Kevin "wait... Aren't you Kevin?" She smiled. "Yeah, Ryan's sister right....um...Lilly?" He said. "Yup," She said.

Jackie felt awkward as he hugged the chicken close while looking down. "Thanks for walking me... m-me and Lilly should be leaving now" Jackie mumbled

"yeah," Lilly smiled. "Valentine's shopping huh?" He said. "Yup" she smiled. "You two dating?" He asks a bit confused. "No....i was just thinking of treating myself." She said, she wanted to keep her relation secret "and you know right that he is dating Ryan." Lilly said, probably thinking Kevin already knows. "Oh?" He looked at Jackie, a bit surprised. Then smiled. "H-haha yeah, hey how about you teach me to make chocolate too?" Kevin said, as they bought the things and came out of the store. "Sure." She said.

Jackie really felt awkward. He stayed close to Lilly as they walked out of the store. Jackie had wanted to help Lilly make the chocolate, but now that Kevin was around he was hesitant on the idea.

"so.....my house is kinda dirty how about we use Ryan's house?" Lilly ask. "Will that be ok.?" Kevin ask. "Yeah of course. you are his friend. Right, Jackie?" She asks as they started moving.

Jackie looked down and nodded. "Right" he mumbled. Soon they arrived there.

Guppie was waiting for them, pacing right and left as they came in he started mewing. "Aww, you were waiting?" Lilly said. "Is he your cat? He is cute" Kevin looked at him. Guppie hissed and growled as he looked at him.

Jackie picked up the Chubby Angry ball of fluff. "Y-Yeah, his name is Guppie," he said softly. Smiling as he felt a little calm. Jackie loved this little prick of a cat so much. He set him on the couch and walked to the kitchen to help Lilly prepare the stuff to make the chocolate as Ryan would be home soon. Which Jackie hoped would be very soon.

Lilly taught them both how to make it, surprisingly Kevin was seriously learning. After it was done, he sighed. "It's tough," he said. "But fun too." She smiled. "Now Jackie? Let's make chicken, I will teach you" she smiled. "Chicken? But isn't it like... day of candies and chocolate?" Kevin ask. "Yeah but Ryan hates sweets, so Jackie is learning to make his favorite dish, for valentine's." She said taking out the ingredients.

Jackie nodded with a smile. "Ah, hold on I got chocolate all on me," Jackie said as he got some smeared on his face and apron.

They laughed at him. "You are so cute, wait I will wash the dishes first," Lilly said, moving a little away from them and washed some dishes, her back towards them. Kevin moved a little closer to him "so you are ok with dating males too? " He whispered as he wipes the chocolate from Jackie's face with his thumb and licks it, looking into Jackie's eyes.