31.[Edited]

Jackie hummed softly to the baby, he looked up at Lilly. "Who is there?" He asked curiously.

"Your in-laws " she chuckled.

Jackie was confused for a second, then panicked. "O-oh." He said nervously...

"I told them what I told Chris, and send them, the picture of you and the baby. They couldn't believe it, so I told them to see with their own eyes." She said, sitting next to Jackie.

"I-I'm nervous.." Jackie mumbled. "What if.. they hate me more..? That they think I'm some sort of freak..."

"haha, they will not... Remember I told you dad wanted a grandchild? He would be really happy" she said. Jackie took a deep breath and nodded slowly.

-

After a while, Ryan came in with his dad and mom. Jackie looked up at them both nervously as he held the baby girl in his arms.

"oh Jesus! It is true" Ryan's mother said, covering her mouth with her hands. His dad stared at the baby for some time.

Jackie became more anxious, trying his best to hold himself together to not cry, though tears were forming against his wishes. The Baby yawned and looked up at them for a moment, and stuck her little tongue out at her grandpa.

"c-can I hold her?" His mother went near Jackie.

Jackie looked up at her, then smiled. He nodded, gently handing the little girl over to her.

"oww, she is so cute." She cradles her. "I am your granny," she said. She went near her husband and gave the baby to him. "Y-yeah she sure is cute" he tried to maintain his strict face. the baby let out a small laugh at him. It was her 1st laugh. They all stared at the baby and Ryan's dad "Woah" Lilly said with a chuckle.

Jackie smiled wide. "Th-That was her first laugh," Jackie said, cherishing the precious sound.

His dad looks at the baby smiling. "You like me? You are so cute. She is precious" he said. "I have never seen dad like that" Lilly whispered to Jackie

Jackie smiled at Lilly's comment.

Ryan stood there, staring at them. His dad gave the baby to Lilly as he hugged Ryan. They both didn't say anything, just hugged each other with a smile.

Jackie smiled gently as he was glad Ryan got to have that moment with his father. "what is her name?" Ryan's mother asks, playing with the baby as Lilly cradles her.

"We aren't sure yet," Jackie said softly. "Though Lilly has asked numerous times for her name to be Lillian, Ryan isn't too keen on the name," he said with a giggle.

They laughed at Lilly's suggestion. "Ariana," his dad said. "The name"

Jackie looked at him and smiled gently. He looked at the baby and nodded. "It's perfect," he said softly.

They smiled as Lilly gave Ari back to Jackie. Jackie held her gently. He was so happy... this felt so incredible.

-

They let Jackie rest as they all went out except Ryan. Jackie yawned and handed Ryan the baby to put her down for a nap. He laid down as well and held Ryan's hand gently. "I love this.. our family.." he whispered

Ryan kissed Jackie's hand as he let the baby sleep in his lap. Jackie fell asleep peacefully with a gentle smile on his face.

After sometime Ryan also passed out, sleeping while sitting as Ari slept in his lap

-Some days later-

After being in the hospital for a few days Jackie was finally allowed to go home with Ari and Ryan. Guppie was at Lilly's house, she was taking care of him for a while. "It feels so nice to be back," Ryan said