14.[Edited]

Ryan came back and made some food for Jackie. "Hey... I was thinking wanna go to an amusement park? I got some tickets from my friends." He said, at the dinner table.

Jackie was sitting on the couch when Ryan had come back. He looked up at Ryan. "Amusement park..? Like- the park we went to, that's amusing.?" Jackie asked a bit confused

"pfft- haha, you are so cute. " he laughed. "No, it's a different type of park with rides and activities. "

"Oh, that sounds fun!" Jackie cheered up. "Yay lets go!" He said getting up. "I'll go get dressed!"

"hey at least finish your food.!" Ryan called out, as he chuckled.

Then he called Selena.

-

Jackie quickly got dressed. He wore high waisted black skinny jeans with a light yellow top that showed his shoulders. He found a yellow headband and curiously put it on.

"You look nice." Ryan smiled at Jackie as he cut the call...

Jackie smiled. He noticed that Ryan was just on the phone but didn't think of it too much. "Thank you"

"Ok, let's go." Ryan stood up, as he took the keys.

-

After some time they reach the park, it was shining with lights, and there were all types of rides.

Jackie's eyes lit up with wonder as he gazed around the park in awe. "This is so amazing!!"

"I am glad you like it." Ryan smiled as he takes the tickets. "let's go in?"

Jackie smiled big and nodded. He walked in with Ryan staying by his side as he looked around happily. Ryan glanced at Jackie. "So which one do you want to ride?"

"They all seem so fun. Hm.. oh! Look!" Jackie said peeking up as he saw a carousel. "They look like strange sea horses," Jackie said softly.

"Haha, they are the horses of land, wanna ride?" Ryan asks.

Jackie looked up at him and nodded quickly with a smile, he pulled Ryan's arm and walked over to the ride. Ryan smiled as Jackie was so excited. A man, help Jackie to sit on one of them, as Ryan sat beside him on the other one. "You have to hold the rod tightly ok?" He looked at Jackie.

Jackie nodded and held on tight. He gasped a bit as the ride began, soon he was having a lot of fun, giggling softly and cheering, he looked so carefree and happy at this moment, forgetting his worries.

Ryan continues to glance over, as he smiled.

Jackie was already having so much fun on the ride. "Ryan look! Look at me I'm riding a land horse!" Jackie said excitedly.

"Pfft- yes you are, careful not to slip." He laughed as he saw the childish Jackie.

Jackie smiled and nodded as he held on.

-

Soon the ride was over and Jackie hopped off and was a bit wobbly, very dizzy. He giggled. "That was awesome!"

"Yup it sure was, you can ride whatever you want here," Ryan said.

Jackie looked around, he pointed over to a game booth. It was a test of strength kind of game, if you hit the small punching bag hard enough to make the monitor go higher than one hundred, you got a big prize. Jackie seemed to have his eyes on the big panda bear.

"you want to try that game? You got to punch that bag, can you do it?"

Jackie nods quickly. "Yes! Let's go!" Jackie said and walked over with Ryan. He went up to it. The guy running the booth seemed amused that the short not so toned boy was about to try it. Jackie lifted his fist and hit it as hard as he could. He looked at the monitor with hopeful eyes, but it had only gotten to thirty-nine. Jackie saddened a bit then looked at the stuffed Panda bear in defeat.