N.M part 45

Zoe's POV

        "Do you need some clothes? " Chenle asked as we walked up the stairs to their dorm. The partys over and everyone is dead tired, me included.

"Don't worry I'll just steal some from jisung~" I winked, making Chenle nudge me side, both of us bursting into laughter.

"Good night bestie~ " I mocked him while opening Jisungs room walking in. 'Is he still in the showers? ' I muttered to myself placing my ear on the bathroom door, the sound of water filling my ear.

"That would be a yes. " I giggled opening drawers looking for something to sleep in. Once I found them I quickly changed into them and let my hair out, only needing to take off the makeup and wash my face.

"Life can't get better! ~" I squealed to myself almost tripping over my own shoes that I had placed on the floor, the sound of a phone ringing being part of the reason. I reached for it as it laid in bed answering without looking who it was.

"Jisungs oppa~ are you asleep yet? I need help with my homework and was wondering if you can come over again~ " A girls voice came in contact with my ear. I frowned swallowing down the weird knot in my throat.

I pulled the phone away to look at the the caller I.D. As I did the phone got snatched from my hand making me look behind me to an angry Jisung. "What do you think you're doing? " He breathed out roughly.

"Who is that? " I narrowed my eyes slowly feeling my hands start to shake as my tone came out harshly.  He looked at the phone and ended the call, "no one" He murmured in the same tone from before while walking into his closet to change.

That was my final straw. You ain't gonna make a pendeja out of me. I grabbed his shoulder pushing him back around. "Who the fuck was that Jisung!?" He rolled his eyes pushing past me, looking through his shirts.

"I already said no one so just drop it already, damn! " He didn't look at me which just made me madder. I arched my eyebrow as he threw the shirt he had grabbed onto the floor and turned to me.

"Why did you talk to everyone else but me! " He towered over me as a puzzled expression appeared on my face. He rolled his eyes again and proceeded.

"You talking to ever other fucking boy in this world besides me, your boyfriend! While you were in America! " He walked forward putting me between his bed and him

"Are you fucking serious right now? It's almost like saying I was cheating or some shit like that. " He stood tall his expression never fading and that was my actual final straw. My eyes widened as I looked away a sarcastic chuckle leaving my lips.

"So you're acussing me of cheating" I laughed lightly before looking at him again my face cold. "For your information I knew you had Finals so Taeyong had asked me to text you less so you could concentrate and I, yes me your fucking girlfriend,  agreed because I wanted you to do good! And yes I talked to others but if you read any of our conversations its mostly about me asking about the dickhead standing right in front of me! " I growled out breathing heavily by the end of it. And I wasn't finished as his face only dropped in surprise.

"Next time if you have a problem with me say some shit about it-wait nevermind there might not be a next time because I'm being accused of cheating by texting my friends whole you went to a whole other girls house! " I chuckled crossing my arms and looking around, doing my best to calm down as he finally looked apologetic.

"Zoe I'm sorr-" He started in his normal tone but I put my hand up to stop him. My patience is thin but it changes for certain people. It became thicker for him, yet.. He still managed to go through it.

"Save it Jisung.. " I took off his clothes putting on the dress I had not caring if I was going to be uncomfortable. I grabbed my shoes and phone as Jisung only starred. I looked at him again.

"I can't be with someone who doesn't trust me.. Let's break up" It might have been the moment but I saw the light leave his eyes. At the moment I didn't care, my mentality and emotions came first so I turned to the door and walked out. Running down the stairs in the dress with heels in hand along with my phone.

As I arrived down the few that where there turned their heads at the ruckus slowly their expressions turning concerned. My heart was beating fast and my chest hurt. I don't know how I looked or how long I had been standing there to see them start getting up to come to me, but..

"Zoe? Are you okay? " When I heard Chenles voice I knew I had to book it out of there.. And that's exactly what I did. I don't know if they called out to me or if they even followed me, but I knew I had lost them. It being because of the rain pouring down or the fact that my emotions were making me run faster... I just knew I was alone again.

I arrived home. My feet were bruised and hurting. I was soaked from head to toe. Lucky for me, notice the sarcasm, Jimin was coming down the stairs. He looked at me surprised from head to toe.

"What happened to yo-oof" I ran to him hugging him tightly while digging my head in his chest crying my eyes out. The new ruckus brought everyone down stairs, yes even yoongi although he had been asleep. I didn't answer or pay much mind to what they were talking about as I curled up on Yoongis lap and slowly fell asleep