N.M part 36

Zoe's POV

   JHope and I had been playing all kinds of games through the day. Ranging from hide in seek to monopoly. Which I totally crushed him in. Overall it had been a fun day compared to the previous ones that we're always calm and chill. Feeling like your high because of how lose your body is. 

   Nah I'm playing.  Don't do drugs kids.

   Please don't do cocaine! Aye! 

   Soon enough the short hand on the clock that was hanging on the wall was close to reach four.  I let out a yawn hoping to get a nap in between maybe four and seven... AM. 

   I sleep a lot because I've had good influences. 

    I looked around at all the feathers on the floor from the pillow fight that we just made a truce over,  so that we could protect both our lands. 

   I had a dragon and JHope had a llama.  I mean, he had a reason to call truce or else.  I would kill him and conquer his kingdom slowly but surely making all his people die!  And suffer!  The fire!  Oh, the yelling!  Amazing! 

   "Zoe!" JHope's voice snapped me out of my dream making me turn cluelessly at him.  I hummed.

   "You okay there. I was calling you but you were just standing there smiling..creepingly. " I shrugged.

   "Depends if its mentally or physically,  but either way the answer would be no. " I justified and he just turned back to his phone before looking at me once again.

   "Oh,  right!  Go put your shoes on we're going somewhere. " He ordered.

   "Where? " I question slowly walking towards the stairs. 

   "Just go put your shoes on you'll see when we get there. " I starred blankly and his face changed to a desperate one.

   "Hurry up or we might miss it. " He swung a pillow in my direction.  It would have hit me if I hadn't been running up the stairs in sonic speed. 
I quickly put on the first pair of shoes I saw and grabbed my pastel pink coat shrugging it on before grabbing my wallet just in case it was needed. 

   Once I was back downstairs I looked around for Hoseok but I couldn't find him anywhere.  That's when my phone buzzed in my hand diverting my attention from around the room to it. 

   'Hurry up I'm already all the way down the street. ' the message read. When the words finally settled in my head my feet sprang me out the door. Hopefully in the right direction. 

   I gasped for air as I came to a stop.  I never actually caught up with JHope.  He kept on giving me directions as I went on running.  And should I say it took me a lot more than what I expected. 

   When I settled down my brain could finally register the scenery around me.  The sky transitioning slowly from light blue to a faded purple.  People were walking hand in hand with a loved one.  Birds that hadn't the need of flying South for the winter chirped their beautiful songs in a way they could understand and we could only listen in amazement. 

A smile appeared on my face as I looked around.

   "What took you long~?" At those words my face went dead.  The whining made me even more annoyed. I turned around slowly to meet eye to chest with JHope. 

   "You got a little something there. " His hand picked at my hair until it pulled out a small branch.  I just looked at it hopeless. Punintended.

I'm so funny guys. Anyway.

   "What are we doing here by the way? "I asked. 

   " Oh... You'll see. " He spoke cheeky.  We walked slowly enjoying the cold air biting at our cheeks and nose.  Again I found myself admiring the scenery around me. 

The purple descended into a pink turning to red and from red to orange.  From there it finally created the yellow sun.  There were no clouds in the sky making it for a perfect evening.  Again the images of people waking hand in hand before me brought a smile to my face.  It was a nice cozy view in this long cold evening. 

Up ahead I spotted Han river.  Only a few swans here and there enjoying the coldness of the water. 

"Oh my! " I heard JHope scream from in front of me.  I tilted my head in confusion as he placed his warm and soft hands on my cheeks warming them up almost instantly.

"Let's go get something warm to drink okay? " I nodded as best as I could still with both of his hands on my face.  He soon let go.  I felt a slight  disappointment at the lost of heat but soon followed behind JHope in direction of a cafe. 

It didn't take long for us to get our order and soon we were again walking hand in hand drinking coffee,  well me drinking coffee. He on the other hand had hot coco. 

"Zoe.. " He started as our hands stopped swing so wildly. 

"Thank you. " I gave him a confused look. 

"For what. " I questioned. 

"For everything."

"I haven't done anything. " I claimed and he just shook his head in denial

"You've done a lot more.  When we found you in that room you gave us two things to start off with.  One of them was a nice view of our past once again.  You reminded us of ourself when we were in that little room practicing." He stopped as I just took a sip of my coffee still not seeing how I had helped.  Even more needed a thank you for helping.

"Second of all,  that day was a good day surprisingly seeing how all the days before it had gone.  We had been fighting and thinking of...going our separate ways.  And you helped us.  You gave us a reason not too.  You gave us inspiration.  Another shoulder to lean on.  Someone else to love and share this burden of wanting to reach our dreams. You gave us another home.  And for that I thank you Zoe. " He smiled genuinely as I just stayed quite not really processing what just happened. 

But then I shook my head. 

"No thank you for giving me a home. " I gave him a hug which he returned before kissing my head. 

"Come on,  let's go before Jin gets back and sees the street lights are on and we aren't in the house. "

"Okay oppa. "

"What did you say?! "

"Eat my dust loser! "