N.M part 30

Zoe's POV

Who can I ask out? I walked around the plaza in search of someone who would catch my eye and be the lucky winner. Who am I kidding who ever ends up with me.. Well let's just say I feel sorry for them.

I can't keep leading the filming team around in circles. I need to choose someone already. I sighed and walked to a random male that had a blue hoodie on and tapped his shoulder.

Blue is my favorite color let's hope it's fate.

"Excuse me. " He turned around and me eyes widened before I smiled and winked at him secretly.

"Hello I'm Zoe from BTS. I'm filming a show which requires me to ask someone out and take them on a date. Would you like to go on a date with me?" Oci smiled and nodded.

"I would love too my name is Oci by the way. Oh, and please let me plan the date if that's alright with you? " I turned my head to a manager to see if it was alright. She nodded to agreed with Oci's request.

"And cut!" The man with the camera put it down and let out a sigh due to the heaviness. Next thing I knew I was getting pulled into a hug. When my brain determined the smell I hugged back.

"Oci haven't seen you and you don't text me! " I whined into his ear.

"Yah! That hurts! Don't yell in my ear! " Mumbling an apology was all I felt like doing.

"Well now that I have a date to plan send me when they are recording so I can get everything ready. Bye bye! " He let go of the hug and ran put before he vanished from my point of view I saw him do a little Mario jump which made me giggle.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Zoe! Hurry up you have other things to do! "

Shit, I have another show.

(Please tell me if you imagines from produce 101 from any episode or something maybe some fluff or something funny maybe how they took care of her after she came back from the hospital!  PLEASE REQUEST)

Wednesday

"Yah! Zoe! Please wake up! You have to get ready! " There was a slap with a pillow every time he spoke a different word. I don't think Jin knows how much sleep I have right now.

I signed up for this.

Well that was my motivation to get up at least. I ran to my shower completely forgetting Jin was right next to me and only hear the 'thump' I laughed and locked the door. 

I took my clothes off and hopped into the shower. Hot water that burns my skin making it turn red is the best kind of water in opinions so that exactly how hot the temperature of my shower was. 

I breathed in the mist trying to think about today and tomorrow.  Today is my date with Oci.  He texted me telling me to bring a swim suit which made me wonder exactly where are we going. All I know is that its going to be fun. 

Or so I hope.

"Making my way to my roomn
Walking fast cause it's cold!" I sang and shivered at the same time as I threw what ever seemed to tingle my pringle. What the hell was that? 

Rushing to do the opposite of my night job, striping.

Regret. Regret. Regret. 

I regret telling my unnie that I needed a swim suit.

"Why can't it be one piece- because you have a great body to show off- but I don't want to show off the so called great body I have- gurllll - please don't. " Once my outside outfit was complete I headed down stairs. 

Everyone but Jin was sleeping.  I mean I would be too if I didn't need to go on this so called date. 

Brias P. oV

I finished showering and looked at my phone while being wrapped around my red towel. 

Should I ask him I mean it would be cute.  A debate was going on in my head about an idea that crossed my mind while in the shower. 

It consisted of my and Juns styles and agreement to work and it was couple outfits. Everything was already planned in my head,  for example if people thought that we were actually dated we could just say that our stylist dressed us up without our consent. 

Everything would go smoothly and cute. I eased the idea into my mind until I agreed to it.  Finally I clicked on Junhoes name and texted him the idea. 

For some reason it took him long to reply back making my face twist. 

Maybe he isn't awa-

'Ping'

My hands moved so fast that I didn't even see them grab my phone and put in my passcode. 

'Sorry,  but no. -My Jun-Hoe 😍'

I gazed at it.  The tone wasn't his usual self.  

'Are you okay?'

'Ding'

'Ye- My Jun-Hoe 😍'

'Okay see you later!  Love you!  ❤' I probably shouldn't mind it. I mean we are idols our schedules are sometimes so bad our whole mood turns sour and the last thing we want is for someone to talk about it when we could be using that time to sleep. 

Seeing that the idea of couple clothes was out the window I changed into my first idea of cute, yet comfy. 

Grabbing everything I needed was last on my to do list before going down stairs to see my unnies watching Spongebob and eating dry cereal

"You okay? " Jisso unnie who was next me asked. 

"... I don't know.  Today I texted Junhoe and all but he seemed weird. Not only that but he turned down my matching clothes idea. " A pout formed on my lips. Now everyone was paying attention to me. 

"I mean he could have a good reason and maybe he's just tried. Don't worry so much. " A sigh escaped my lips. 

"Look-" I turned to Jenni,  "if you really do feel that he is acting different then cut him off. " She positioned her fingers to look like Siccors. 

"Or~" Lisa dragged signalling that she had another option. "Talk to Zoe." I laughed in amusement. 

"Zoe's never had a boyfriend! " I stated the logic. 

"Yea,  I know but that girl gives some good ass advice. She's like a cranky old lady stuck in teenagers body." We both laughed as I got a text from our manager telling me to head down.

"Bye unnies!  Enjoy your day off! " I heard the chorus of byes as I walked out the door.  I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. 

"He will be just like normal when we meet up. " I whispered to myself as the elevator door opened. 

"... Hopefully. "