N.M part 27

Zoe's POV

I 'awwed' as I went through the gifts our fans sent me 'to get better', which I happily received. Between you and me there might be half the amount of sweets there were today in the morning.

The whole week that I have been here was resting, drinking pills, and eating. I've gained probably like thirty pounds of fat, the sad part is none of it has gone to my ass. Guess my jealous ass will have to stay jealous of Jimin's.

Now here's the deal I won't go back to practice for another week but I do have to finish going to produce 101, even though I won't be doing as much as I was when I was in perfectly good shape.

The day after tomorrow I have recording for Date for a day. Which is kind of like Match Made in Heaven, but with a different point that needs to be made. The fans pick if you are going to go on a date with an idol or fan after that you choose a name out a box and go on a date, repeat it two more times and  blah blah blah. The guest stars for the girls team will be...drum roll please.

Bria! The youngest member of YGs top girl group Blackpink. With this girl's personality you are sure to have a blast!

Next up, Nishi! A solo artist from JYP that is making it big. With a lot of friends from her home country India!

Momo, another JYP superstar! The best dancer in her group Twice!

Me! I'm to lazy and from now on won't give introduction.

And last but of and of course least the  clown named Ginger with one of her friends from the group BS which stands from Beautiful Demons even though I'm pretty sure it stands for Bull Shit since that's what they are. Yes, she did debut. Believe it or not.

For the male team.

Jungkook, Junhoe, Jisung, Vernon, Chanyeol and Minho.

If I get an Idol as all both of my dates Vernon, Chanyeol, or Minho's names better be up there.

🎤 I'mma hoe and I'mmadmitting it! 🎤

I put the card down that I had been reading,  grabbed the panda Markson brought me from last time that I turned..what? Like five? I think? Yeah, still don't know what happened there. I grabbed the panda and rolled my way towards my bed and then got up to actually get on it.

My body got under the cool covers and brought Storm closer to me. Hugging him with my left arm and the panda with my right arm and let out a sigh. Tomorrow I have to go over to NCTs dorm. I groaned and with a small yawn (actually a huge one that almost made me suck in every ounce of air that was in the room) I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Cue tomorrow

The door was cold against my knuckles as I knocked on the door in front of me waiting for someone to open the fucking door. It's not like the can pretend they aren't there I could hear them all the way down the block.

Storm got closer to me due to the slightly chilly weather and rubbed his warm and wet  nose on my hand. I pet his head as the dorm door opened. Seeing who it was I waved my hand wildly in front of Marks face as he was the one to open the door. (A/N: ← when you run out of things to write in your essay)

He opens others things too. LIKE THE BIBLE AND CONTAINER WITH HOLY WATER.

Stay in school kids.

Don't do drugs.

And that way you'll end up like me.

"Hey, chill Zoe." He spoke in English. I stopped and laughed as he  pulled me into a warm hug that made him feel like an older brother.