N.M part 33

Zoe's POV

"Ahh! " I screamed at the feeling my brain had made in the pit of my stomach. 

The light glared into my eyes as I opened them fully. Water blurred my vision a result of still not being used to the harsh lighting in here.

Oof. That dream I had sure was something. 

'Like hiding your stained hands'. 

The words that RW said repeating in my head for some reason made me turn my clammy palms to analyze they. 

Stained hands...

"Oh thank goodness you're awake!" The voice of a distressed woman came from beside me making my body jolt up. How did I not notice someone else in the room.  It sounded hoarse almost as if the person had been sick and was just getting over it. 

"Mami?" I recited under my breath without actually knowing until I heard it myself. My mood weakened even more.

The word seemed so natural. Probably because it came from my native language or maybe just because I used to call some one that for so long.

Right after regret came over me not only because of the headache that seemed to strike me out of no where from the harsh reality check but because I knew for sure... It wasn't ever going to be her again.

No matter what I see or say. 

Happy to see me awake.

Happy to see me at all.

"What happened? " Another hoarse voice that seemed to come from me filled the room. Bria unnie,  the one that had yelled was sitting next to me on the couch of one of the private lobbies in the building. 

"Well you fainted while Jungkook and that Jun-hoe were fighting-here take this. " She stopped mid sentence when she saw me looking desperately around for something to drink.  A cup of room temperature water and some pills we're handed to me.

Out of instinct I swallowed the pills down with the water not even knowing what they were for.

"Thank you." I gasped to her as I finised the water in one go.  She nodded her head as a form of acceptance. 

"Well, let me catch you up. The doctor came and checked up on you.  He said everything was fine but your blood pressure levels were high probably due to stressyour stress levels adding in your lack of rest so when you saw Jungkook and June fighting it triggered everything. " She explained what I had already come into conclusion with.

Oh is all I could say.

"What were those pills that I took for?"

"Um the doctor said one was for the headache when you wake up and the other is a prescription medication that they had to go get at the store. "

"Well what was it for? "

"Stress and...anxiety? I think that's what the doctor said but it might be only for the stress one since you don't have anxiety." She giggled at the silly thinking of the doctor.

"Damn I hate the aftermath of those pills. " I whispered to myself dreading not knowing before hand so that I could have stopped myself from taking them.  I'm prone to getting all the side affects of it all the way from nausea to weight loss or gain.

"Is everyone okay? Are you okay?" She placed a piece of hair behind her ear as she looked down grabbing my hand tightly. Soon her body was shaking.  Sobs were coming out her mouth as she bit her lip to try and stop them. 

She looked at me with such innocence in her eyes.  Heart break and pain mixing in with it.

"I, I actually liked him! " She threw herself on me her arms wrapping around my waist as I ran my fingers through her hair.