N.M part 32

Zoe's P.OV

I opened my eyes and rubbed my head that still hurt from the fall I took. As my hand traveled on my curls to soothe the pain it bumped into a piece of cloth making me confused. My other hand reached up to feel the rest of the cloth it being a bow in my hair.

"What the-" my clothes were different from the outfit I was wearing. WHO THE HELL CHANGED ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT! 

Wait a minute.

WHY ARE THOSE FUCKING MARIO POWER UPS SO FUCKING BIG!?

"T-the hell where am I?" I turned around in circles trying to find a path but found nothing. I walked towards one of the oversized fungi that had been blocking the sun rays from my eyes. I have to admit this is damn pretty.

The grass is the perfect shade of green and-and why the fuck am I admiring the scenery when I have to find a way back to Earth or  Heaven or Hell, which ever comes first.

The grass crunched slightly under my black shoes that you could barely see because of the puffy skirt like dress. I came to a stop when I saw a fork in the road and when I say fork I really mean fork. They're like beautiful arches that glitter because of the sun.

"Which way?" I hummed but when I saw signs I instantly ran over to them.

"This way, That way, Under that way, Over that way, and George. Well that was really helpfu-"

"Oh God I'm late!" I immediately turned towards the voice in hope that someone could tell me where I was and how I could get home.

I checked the well built body out. Damn, was he nice. I checked his back up and down. Broad shoulder blonde almost white hair with glasses and....rabbit ears?

"Oh god! I'm five minutes late for my late appointment in late afternoon on the late days of the month and the late month of the year!" Aren't we in the beinging of March? As I was thinking how long had I been knocked out for I didn't noticed the man started walking a grandma walk my way. 

I looked up just as he passed by me and right away felt like puking for everything I had said about him before but I had to ask where he was going cause he must know where we are.

"Jin!" I ran after him. He sure has a mad speed walk. Jin turned around with a confused face.

"I'm dearly sorry but who are you to know my name!" Now it was my turn to be confused again.

"Jin it's me Zo-"

"Oh god I'm late!!" He started walking again and passed a stream that was going up to the clouds. He stopped all of sudden and back tracked.

"I guess you can call that swimming up stream!"  Oh god. He started laughing but then looked at his pocket clock again and scream 'I'm late!' I followed him.

...And I lost him.

I let me out a deep sigh. I looked around and not looking down bumped into a table.  There was a piece of cake and what looked to be water. My stomach grumbled. Might as well.
I grabbed the small little cake and ate it whole which made me start choking. My hand automatically reached for the water and swallowed to stop me from returning to death.

I closed my eyes and collected my posture. When I opened my eyes back up I was next to a door.  Not caring what happens anymore. Through the door was a room with the lights dimmed really low, yet I could still tell that there was smoke all around.

I coughed as the blurrieness entered my lungs.

"If it's not your story to tell, you don't tell it." A familiar voice that seemed to come from deep underwater echoed around the foggy scene.