N.M part 1

Korean
Spanish
English

"Okay lets do the last steps again , ready , begin okay 1, 2 ,3 ,4, turn around...slide... turn around again and 5, 6 ,7 ,8, and 1, 2, 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 and 5....pose and done. Good job girls you did wonderfully, you may leave early today, and remember tommorrow we don't have practice" Miss Kane said she was a 31 year old lady with straight black hair with highlights in her usual way to showing crop top and her almost butt cheek showing 'shorts'.

For real, a girl around my age should be wearing that, I'm legit wearing black joggers with some zippers, white tank top  a plaid shirt wrapped around my waist and my hair was out in its usual curly self.

I heard a bunch of yeses go around (is that even a word anyway) most of the girls squealed making me roll my eyes and internally cringe, as I went to sit down and drink a little bit of water while the other girls were packing up and making plans as if to go to the mall or the movies, I think .

Im Zoe as you can see or read I don't have a korean last name hinting to me not even korean or asian in fact I'm hispanic ,yes you heard right hispanic as in 'hola' and 'grassy-ass'. Ofcourse I had to learn korean that what I meant by I think reffering to the other girls plans.

I'm a traniee at BIGHIT surprisingly.  How I became one is a weird story you see, I  was joking around one day and sent an audition of me dancing to BTS. No More Dream to them through email or gmail is that the same thing, damn I don't even remember continuing with the story I sent it thinking the would probably not even look at it ,but.. I guess they did.

They told me to come to korea during a certain amount of time, to be honest I was kinda happy and excited but the problem wasn't with me but it was with my parents since I actually didn't have permission to send the email. I somehow did, I don't know how but I persuaded them buy me a ticket for korea.

I used to live in the States, it was 7 minutes away from the beach yes the pretty ocean. All this happend when I was 8 years old I'm now 12 going to be 13 in less than 6 months .

I snapped out of my thoughts and realised that I was the only one left in the room like always. It was cooler now that they left which was a relief for my flushed cheeks. I really was good at making friends but these girls are some big ass hoes not trying to be mean, but its true.

I sighed deeply and lied down on the cold floor, staring at the blank ceilings  thinking of what I could do right now, I don't wanna be stuck at the dorms not doing anything on a friday night plus tommorrow we have a day off meaning that I have no reason for going to sleep right now.

So I guess I'll dance for a while than go eat. I haven't eaten since breakfast and right now its 7:45 pm well that what the clock says. I got my phone out my bookbag and turned it on checking what  was the real time and it was actually  8:00 pm. I put in my password and went to the stereo and plugged it in I went straight to Pandora and clicked 'BTS' station .

BTS is a group that debuted I don't know or remember how much time ago but the point is that they did, and now are really famous I always admired their songs. Hear this  I, yes me, this dumb girl, even made a part for an extra person in about 3 of their dances, Danger, Blood Sweat and Tears, and last but not least FIREEEEE .

The advertisements were FINALLY over and a song was about to come up and I hoped it was a 'BTS' song cause if you don't  know or use Pandora you might not know this but they don't even put the songs of the group that you searched for they usually mix in other groups as well.

Luck was on my side though and BTS 'Blood Sweat and Tears' came on I quickly jumped to the center of the floor and a little to the left , got my hair tie and tied my honey brown curly hair into a bun and pulled up my glasses.

In this song I was mostly behind the one that was in the center but it worked if I do say so myself , like hello I just added another part to a professional  dance hell yeah imma be proud.

My favorite part to dance came on where you have to go on the floor and grind I always like it cause it makes me feel that I can do anything a boy does. what!?! I'm against sex discrimination.

The song was quickly over I was breathing heavily, a little, what can I say I have great stamina. I walked triedly over to my water bottle about to take a sip and realizing I was out of water that is the worst thing that can happen after training well in this case a dance routine.

I walked towards the door my eyebrows scrunched together at what I was seeing. The door was slightly closing as i got closer.

What if its a kidnapper or or someone who wants to kill me or worse someone who wants to talk about their problems.

I walked slowly towards the door and it still was slowly getting closed little by little as I got closer. Right when I was going to grab the handle it closed completely I quickly grabbed it and opened the door.

No one.

I peeked my head out, no one in sight I looked to the floor and saw a shoe Nike to be exact it was near the door infront of the room I was standing in.

I walked over and grabbed the shoe and knocked on the door. no one answered so I opened it. I went in and there was no one but than I heard light whispers coming from what I think is a utility closet.

I walked cautiously to the doors and grabbed the two handles and opened it and there fell 5 bodies

"AHHHHHH!!!"

"AHHHHHH"they screamed back.

"AHHHH" I screamed back becuase I actually thought they were DIED bodies but they were  alive.

"AHHHHHH" one of them screamed back and all of them looked at him I quickly took a look (as best as i could cause it was kinda dark in here ) at them and realized they were my role models.

my biased group.

BTS.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hehehe new story