N.M part 43

Zoe POV

I can't believe the day to depart from Korea came so quickly. We are all freaking out making sure we have everything in our suite cases and bags for tomorrow. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it, going to memos checking if I had everything.

Clothes. Check.

Electronics. Check.

Snacks. Check.

Storms Collar. Check.

Shoes. Check.

Okay only 27 hours and 34 minutes untill we leave.

Nice.

I looked out the window only to see the Sun finally completely out. It was 8:35 A.M but we had a busy schedule which I kinda expected.

"Zoe you ready to go to the hair salon?" Jin asked peeping his head through the door without even knocking, but I choose to ignore it.

"Yea~ just let me get my bookbag and my..shoes!" I said forgetting it is frowned upon when you leave your house without proper shoes.

"Hurry your ass up we WILL leave you" and with that he left.

I rolled my eyes and put on my shoes before grabbing the last of my needed objects. I walked and looked at my clothing once more. I like it..now this is my style. I look like a whole little boy~

The cold air came in through the open door sending chills down my spine as I took the what I thought was the last step almost making me fall and die... But no one seems to have seen it so I'll just pretend it didn't happen.

"Storm!" I called out before hearing his nails scratching on the floor as he came out of the kitchen running over to me with something in his mouth. I knelt frowning slightly trying my best to open his mouth only to find bread all chewed up.

My eyes narrowed as I looked around for the culprit.

"Yahh get over here!" I yelled. Soon Hoseok and Taehyung came walking out the kitchen with their heads down before stopping right infront of me as I put my hands on my hips shaking my head disappointed.

"How many..times do I have to tell you not to give him anything beside his dog treats or food!" I tried to control my temper but it clearly didn't work. I slapped both their heads them trying to soothe the pain afterwards as I huffed.

They started apologizing but all I could hear were Jungkook's and Jimin's snickers so I turned and glared at them too my patience running thin.

"You're guys are giving me white hairs For gods sake!" I said in spanish while holding the bridge of my nose under my glasses with two fingers.

"What does that mean?" Jimin asked. I looked at him not in the mood. "Why don't you google it along with why your mother doesn't fucking lov-" I sassed but got innterupted.

I rolled my eyes when as I felt more weight shift onto my shoulders. Suga's husky cologne hitting my nose. Who else did I expect he is the only one beside Jimin who can lean on me like this.

"Yahh all of you are ugly so quiet down your hot breaths are making me tear up" He spoke lazily.

"I don't remember dressing up like you today to look so ugly" I said and he glared which I did the same right back.

"If you don't fucking stop all of this and get in that van! Oh so help me I will bury each and everyone one of you alive!" Jin's voice shook the house as we all looked at each other fear clear in our faces. One by one we were out the door walking like soldiers.