N.M part 12

Zoe's POV

"Wait right here I'll go check you in for your appointment." Manager nim said before walking off leaving us in a awkward atmosphere.

I just sat down on one of the chairs before playing with Storm, V came and started playing with him too. We played untill Manager-nim told us we just needed to follow the older lady and that he would be waiting outside.

"Hello guys and... girls?" The lady asked looking at a bunch of pappers in her hand. "Um who is Zoe?" she asked so I stepped forward. "Hello unnie, that is me" I bowed politely. "Oh you are so adorable I wish I had you instead but sadly Max has you, omo, omo I'm so jealous."

She said with a smile which I returned.
"Okay follow me." The four witches were the first one's to move, but got stopped.
"Sorry who every you are but you can't come in," blah blah blah at the end they weren't able to go which me and Jin giggled at.

As we were walking towards our destination a bunch of unnies kept pointing at me and saying things like..

'Omo she is so adorable'

'Can I do her hair next time'

'She is so cute'

'Can I pinch her cheeks'

'Where can I buy one of her'

J-hope nudged me" looks like you are quite popular already." I just giggled as we arrived to where eight seats were placed infront of mirrors with all kinds of hair tools and products, I'm guessing for each of us. The lady from before told us where to sit gladly, I was next to V and Jhope.

( Rapmonster, Jin, J-hope, Zoe, V, Jimin, Jungkook, Suga)

I took out my phone and played to pass the time as my hair stylist got ready with-well what ever they were doing. "Hello Zoe I'm your stylist Max, 21 years old,  nice to meet you."

"Hello Max oppa as you know I'm Zoe, the new maknae of BTS" I said with a smile.

"Okay, okay so lets see what we got here. Omo! Your hair is sooo pretty its to die for, but... lets change the color up a bit... hmmm I'll be right back" he left me as if to gather my thoughts. Oh and they did.

He.

Is.

Gay.

Oh.

My.  

God.

That is so fucking awesome!

I smiled and looked around realizing that I was the only one that had their stylist come in, the others were sleeping or on their phones anyway.

"Sweety~ I picked these hair colors that I think would look super cute on your baby face, so I want you to choose mkay" I nodded with a smile.

I grabbed the pictures and felt the guys beside me lean in to see also. They were all ombre but in different colors.

"Oh! Oh! Pick the blue one it will look pretty on you!" V said beside my head. "No pick the pink one! It will make your eyes pop out more" J-hope said matter of factly and Jin agreed from behind him.

"I guess the pink one it is " I said handing the pictures back to Max. "Awww I wanted you to choose the blue one" V pouted while J-hope and Jin high fived.

I hugged V " I'll get it next time okay" I said as if I was speaking to a child, well I kinda was. " Promise " he said holding his pinky finger out " promise" I said as we tangeled our pinkys together.