N.M part 6

Zoe's POV

After we finished eating Taetae washed the dishes with me while the rest, except Rapmonster, stared packing the kitchen and living room. Rapmonster just looked at us with a pout.

So I went and gave him a hug "come on, atleast let him pack the pillows" I did puppy dog eyes and he followed. They looked at us and sighed, he got up fast and started helping in the living room.

2 hours later

We had finished all the cups and other stuff of the kitchen the living roon was mostly packed up by, Jhope, Suga, and Jimin, we had sent Rapmonster to take a shower and sleep (by we I mean Suga). He had a good excuse though, Rapmonster legit ripped that pillow in half.

May it rest in pieces.

Right now I'm going to take a shower. I already grabbed my PJ's from my luggage,  a pair of blue joggers, a black short sleeve shirt, my black socks, oh and one of my long, thick, soft, ribbon. which looked like the one sonic uses in Sonic Boom.

I quickly got in the bathroom, turned the lights on and took my clothes off before stepping into the shower. I went all the way to the faucet and turned on the hot water all the way and in a quick step I was against the opposite wall.

Why you ask well I know for sure that the water surely won't be hot when I turn it on right away.

While showering I grabbed my shampoo made of mango and vanilla. My favorite scent basically everything I have is ethier vanilla or mango.

I finished showering and got out I dried myself in front of the mirror and changed quickly than I got some fructis curl treatment and put the products in my hair. When I was done I grabbed my brush and go through my very knotty hair planing to make two braids.

I separated my, starting to get curly, hair in half and braided it neatly and did my edges (what it looks cute af). Afterwards I wrapped the black ribbon around my wrist up about to 3 inches away from my elbow and tugged it in.

I got out the bathroom and everything was dark except the living room where I could see a little bit of light coming from the TV. I went to Suga oppas room and put my towel to dry.

Tomorrow is a big day that starts off a big week and life. Wait. Today was a big day for me too. My heart clutched itself. I forgot to tell my family I will do it but not here infront of anyone I'll do when I have time which wasn't going to be easy from now on.

I sighed I will be helping the guys pack their own belongings for Monday when we actully get a truck and but mostly clothes scince all this furniture was in the dorm when they got here meaning it didn't belong to BTS.

I heard a bunch of groans and feet walking up the stairs which meant that it was time to sleep I got my blanket and got into suga oppas bed just as he opened the door.

"You sure you want the corner" he asked I nodded not really caring "okay turn around so I can change " he said twirling his finger "who would want to see you half naked" I said but still followed directions.

After a few cabinet moving nosies and the lights getting turned off I felt the bed sink in and  heard some ruffeling. The quietness ate us slowly and so did the dreams.

I woke up and looked to my left and saw a flash of lighting and than heard thunder I love it when it rains but than I heard the strong ass breeze that sounded like a tornado. oh hell nah I hate that kind of wind.

I sat up hearing it again and the trees around the dorms weren't helping I was about to shake Suga oppa awake  but I knew he wouldn't wake up so easily.

I got out the bed with my blanket dragging behind me. I swear if I put my thumb in my mouth I would look like a baby.

I got out the room and went to the closest door I knocked and than I heard a come in, I think it was Rapmonster and Jin oppas voice. I went in the light were off but I saw oppas on a bed looking at something on their phones. (What they watching)

"Oppas" when I said that they both looked at me their expresions filled with concern.  "Whats wrong sweatheart did Yoongi crush you" Jin oppa said with a soft yet somehow disappointed tone.

"No its just tha-" just as I was about to finish my sentence the strong wind blew again I jumped right in between them. Its heard both of them chuckle, they think the wind sounding like a monster  that is about to eat me is funny. WOW okay.

"Ohh just close your eyes we will be right here untill you fall asleep" Rapmonster said while Jin eomma rubbed my back and sang softly to Butterfly. I did exactly what he said and I went back to dreamland. (Author: are you coming to visit me)

Next morning

Jungkook POV

I was half asleep but still got my phone. I put my finger print and then opened it seeing the time was 6 :47 am. Okay so today we have to finish packing for tomorrow. YAY. ;-;

Oh god why do we have so much stuff I  regret everything. I got out my cozy bed to go freshen up. I went in and looked at myself in the mirror my hair was messy I ran my fingers through it and started to wash my face.

I looked handsome with the face washer thing on so why not a picture.

(Best part of being an author 😂😂)

I rinsed it off and washed my (Zoe:bunny) teeth than went out to dry my face(u). I had nothing to do so I just started putting my clothes in suite cases. Time passed quickly after that and all I had left to do was get my bathroom products and electronics.

My stomach made the nose of a whales mating call. I'm hungry. I looked at my phone and saw it was 8: 37 am. I turned my phone off and put it in my pocket while going out the room and down stairs.

I looked in the fridge and saw only healthy food like carrots.

We should go eat some junk food instead I'll ask Jin hyung. Going up the stairs again I went to Jin hyungs room I went in without knocking and saw Jin hugging Rapmonster. And one of Rapmonster hands was on Jin hyungs face.

I almost jumped when I heard the door close behind me. I turned around to see Zoe with a can of shaving creme and a marker she looked shocked when she saw me.

"What are you going to do?" I asked "your either in or out choose now" she asked I took the marker from her hand and her face dropped I than smirked.  "You do Jin hyung and I'll do Rapmonster." Her face brightened when she smiled but than that smile turned in to a smirk as we both walked towards the two on the bed.

How you like them apples
Good luck in the week
I hate school
Bye