N.M part 42

ZOE'S POV

I have a month left before we have to go to the BBMAs and I can't tell you how excited I am and that's because I'm scared, you wanna know how scared.

Hella.

Everyone's doing okay though.  Nishi and Jungkook are so in love it's kinda gross...glad I'm not Taehyung sleeping at night. Bria is in the talking phase with Mingyu. Which I should tell is the definition of annoying. Both idols keep asking me for advice and personal questions about one another.

'No I don't know what soap she uses! '

'How long is his pinky toe? That's what you're asking me?!'

....and I just wish they started dating already.

"Give me attention~" Jisung whined. Pulling me closer by the waist as I just let it happen. We were home alone for the day. Everyone leaving the house for our two days break. Since, for once in a life time, Jisung and I have a day off at the same time we decided to spend it together.

Sadly he has to go back tomorrow in the morning which leaves me a whole day by myself...yay.

"Weren't we just cuddling like three minutes ago? " I questioned as he whined once again rubbing my back making me melt a bit. I continued playing with my phone resting my chin on his shoulder as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I don't see your point.. " I straightened my posture giving a 'really' look before sighing and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Um.. What was that? " He stared at me blankly.

"A hug." I replied back sarcastically rolling my eyes in the process. His neck started getting red along with his ears and face. I knew he was blushing because of the small contact making me smile.

"Oh.. " Is all that left his mouth

"I give the best hugs~" I giggled bring my knees to my chest still on his lap.

"Yes you do" His low chuckle made me blush lightly as he wrapped his arms around my waist again before muttering out a question that froze me.

"The guys keep asking me who's the top and who's the bottom. I don't get it. It's not like we share a bunk bed. " I pulled away from him again looking at him with pity, feeling my cheeks turn hot.

"Oh sweetie.. No, that's not what they mean about the top and bottom... " I got off his lap awkwardly. I felt as if I kept going I had to explain to this four year old something he wasn't ready for. I kept walking to the kitchen ignoring his complains and 'what do they mean' s.

"They mean fucking! " I finally bursted, getting slightly annoyed, scaring him. I quickly turned around mumbling 'but I'm the top' before running into the kitchen knowing he heard it and was probably going to come after me.

I jumped in one of the lower cabinets ,surprised I could fit, trying to keep calm.  My heart started beating out of control as I heard his foot steps outside the cabinet door. After a moment everything got quiet making me let out a breath just as the small door swung open revealing a smirking Jisung.

"Ah!" I jolted up hitting my head on the hard wood as Jisung laughed holding his stomach. A pout formed on my lips as I narrowed my eyes at the older boy who was now rolling on the floor laughing.

"I-I-I'm sorry baby come here." He wiped his tears pulling me out of the cabinet carrying me princess style in direction of the island in the middle of the kitchen, placing me on it before bringing me a bag of peas.

"Thank you. " The cold helping the bump forming on my head. He smiled standing in between my legs.

"You're welcome " He smiled before placing a kiss on my forehead making me blush. He was almost never the one to start the skinship. I heard his laughing making me look up.

"You're so cute~ come here! " He wrapped his arms around me as I smiled taking in his scent.

I hope nothing ever changes.