N.M part 14

Zoes POV

I woke up with a sore neck from sleeping on the comfotable yet hard couch. I fixed my glasses and looked around only to see Rapmonster with his head hanging off the couch, jimin upside down with his feet up and head hanging off the edge of the couch.

Taehyung head was lying on Jimins stomach and his hand was rubbing Jins nose. As for Jin he was ACTUALLY sitting correctly and his feet were up on the coffee table Jungkook had his feet on Jins lap and his head was on Jhopes laps almost touching sugas feet, his hand was also was streched out and off the couch.

J-hope was sleeping with his arms in his sweater keeping them warm his head was slightly tilted and....glowing. Suga was still  in the same position from last night, no wonder I couldn't move at all. I lazily looked around and the shining of someones phone got my attention since it was right infront of me.

I streched as best as I could untill I got it and looked at the name. 'Manager-nim' I answered it and put it to my ear. "Hello" My morning deep voice filled the snoring house.

"Where are you guys!!"

"At home" I yawned. "Why" my eyes were slowly closing again.

"HURRY UP AND COME TO THE PRACTICE ROOM PD-NIM WANTS TO TALK TO YOU GUYS IN- LESS THAN 25 MINUTES!!!!" That woke me up real good. I stood up and afterwards only heard a hard thump. That woke up everyone up.

"What happened!!"

Time skip

I dropped on the ground after we ran so fast I just had too the rest did the same. The door opened and we all turned to look at it. "Um sir I don't think you should go in n-now!" I saw Manager-nims back infront of the door. "Nonsense they are probably just stretching right now" Pd-nim said as he pushed past Manager-nim.

"Good morning guys" Pd-nim said. I stood up and bowed like the rest. "Good morning" I said with a smile which he gave back. I looked behind and saw Manager-nims color come back to his face. "Okay guys I got your parts for the mini drama" Pd-nim said taking out sheets of paper I didn't even see were with him

He gave each of us one. As soon as I got one I started flipping through it. Love yourself was at the top which made me intrigued. As I read we didn't really have dialogue well Jin did but the rest was only acting.

At the end of the book was a page titled character summaries. I flip to the next page and read Jimins summary than the rest,mine was last and went well with the rest of the summaries.

'Zoe will be playing the role of a nerd in high school.'

Wow so nice.

'She lives with an abusive mom which is the affect of her father leaving due to cheating. Jin will be protraded as her brother that moved away from home and some parts will show or leave clues of them being related. The kids at school bully her yet they don't she suffers of an illness.'

I think I know where this is heading so I stopped reading and instead looked up to Pd-nim. "I do know its short notice but you will be start filming tommorrow morning. J-hope and Jimim's scenes will be first. Now Instead of practing all day why don't you start reviewing and memorizing your parts. Have a good day guys." He said while walking out the door Manager-nim following him.

"This is going to be intresting" I muttered earning a few hums agreeing. I went through and started reading the first page while the others skimmed through fastly.

"Oh." They all looked at me. "There are going to be six more people in it. I think they are playing the girls part?" I said still reading. "Really?" Jimin asked before coming over to me and check. "Looks about right."