N.M part 22

Zoe's POV

"So how did you feel reporter Zoe" J-hope teased. I rolled my eyes before finishing chewing and swallowed. " I mean I was, I guess you could say lost cause I didn't know what to do?" I answered.

Right now we were at a restaurant eating. We had went to go pick the rest of these hoes about twenty-five minutes ago. "My baby is growing up" Jin faked. We continued eating but this time in a quiet atmosphere the only sound being the light chit chat from the other people here and our utensils hitting the plates.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. The boys turned over to look at me. "Who is it?" Suga asked. I shrugged before pulling it out of my pocket to check. The bright light hit my face making me squint a bit.

'Hey this is Jisung -unknown number'

How the hell did he get my phone number. Then it hit me. He was the one to give me my phone back that I thought I had lost. I froze remembering what had happened afterwards.

' I'm glad you keep on falling for me' his lips traced my ear.

That's what he had whispered in my ear. I shook my head to get the thoughts out.

"You okay?" Manager-nims words had tease laced into them. I looked at him with a glare. He had been next to me so he read the text too. "Quite fine." I spoke through my teeth only getting a smirk from him.

"Who was it?"

"No one now hurry up I wanna go sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone buzzed again on the table stand next to my bed. I grabbed it to check who it was.

'Hey it's Chenle! Jisung gave me your number!-unknown number'

I rolled my eyes before replying.

'Tell him he doesn't have any right to be giving out my number!!' He replied quickly.

'Okay! Good night 🌙⏰💤💤-dolphin boy'

I sighed about to go and try to get some sleep, but the universe way like 'hell nah gurl you gonna stay wake till I say so like hellur'.

'Why don't you want to me to be your friend!!!!😢😢😢- Two year old'

'I never said that (^・ェ・^)'

'Tru. Sooooooo what are you doing 😄😄? - Two year old'

'About to sleep but you a hoe and won't let me!!'

'Sorry!!!!!!! .  
 sSs   💤🌟. *.
 [ (-.-) ]        🌙
—o-o—*
| 💗💗  |.  ✨*
| 💗💗  |*.
Sweet Dreams..'' -Two year old'

'...good night 🌙⏰💤💤😝'

I went to sleep feeling...oddly weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brias POV

I let out a deep moan as I streched. Currently I was situated in Blackpinks recording room trying to finish the new song I was writing. I let out a loud yawn while starring at the ceiling before me trying to think of a way to finish.

"Hmmm...I knew I heard that elephant yawn before" I jumped from the position I was in and snapped my head towards the door. There stood Junhoe my best male friend cause my best female friend would be Lisa...shhh don't tell Zoe.

"What are you doing here?" I turned back around to started arranging some papers that were out of order. "Wow I can't believe I'm going to say this oh so famous words but shouldn't I be asking you the same thing?" His footsteps hit the ground making the distance between us lessen.