N.M part 34

Third POV

A delicate white light entered the room filling the atmosphere around the sleeping body with the sound of water tapping on the glass window and occasional closing doors or whispers.

The girl stirred in her sleep, like a cat hissing out a yawn. She was ready to open her eyes and stretch her body. It seemed to enjoy the feeling of being refreshed and well rested. The girl hadn't gotten that much rest in a long time since becoming an idol, or maybe even a trainee at that.

With another yawn Zoe quickly felt around the bed for her glasses. She had fell asleep the night before while texting her now boyfriend along with her best friend. Putting her glasses on made the world clear again. She could see the raindrops on the window and her dog sleeping at her feet.

Just as she smiled the speakers of the house turned on at full volume. Blasting from them was BigBang's song 'Haru Haru'. With a whine and bark from her dog, she made her way to the bathroom. She looked around realising that not only did she need to take a shower but also clean up the mess she made the day before.

She had thrown up everything she had ate, a side affect of the pills. A side affect she knew too well. Once done cleaning up she took a shower. Later on she slid her way down the stairs, all cleaned up, only to see the eldest of the group dancing while sweeping the floor of the house they all lived in.

"What are you doing? " Zoe asked over the loud music. Some how it was low enough for the male to hear her. He stopped sweeping and looked at her.

"Cleaning." He made a 'duh' face before going back to moving his hips like Shakira. Zoe stood there completely astonished at the elder in front of her was doing. So shocked that she didn't even reply back with a smart mouth. She just decided to comment on the movenent Jin was making with his hips.

"Wow. You should really be careful. At your age you might break a hip." She laughed before walking her way into the kitchen to find something to eat. Leaving the poor male all annoyed.

The music got lower until it was completely shut off. Not long after a messy haired Jin came in the kitchen. Pink apron and yellow rubber gloves decorating him. Along with the rest of the cleaning supplies.

"Wanna bake some cookies? " Jin asked Zoe as he fixed his hair with a quick 'swish'. He had probably noticed the girl looking around for anything quick too eat.

"You're letting me eat cookies for breakfast!? " The surprise in Zoe's voice couldn't be hidden. It was a glorious moment. A moment to go down in history. She was never allowed to eat anything sweet for breakfast. She didn't even try to hide her saltiness when watching the other members pour cups of sugar in their cereal bowls or coffee.

"You need it hunny. " Was all he answered with. Zoe could hear a bit of sass in his voice but choose to ignore it when remember the cookies.

Zoe's POV

Jin gently pat my head afterwards as he walked over to a cabinet and grabbed two aprons. He handed me one that was all black while his was all pastel pink.

"I guess you can say Blackpink is in our area! " He started laughing that laugh of his. Main while I watched Storm run off into the living room. You don't know how much I wanted him to take me too.

"Okay let's get started! You grab the measuring cups and some bowls. Stuff like that while I get the ingredients." He gave instructions like a soldier. I gave a quick nod and salute before I was off into the different sections of the kitchen getting the necessary utensils.

Once we had finished placing and organizing everything onto the counter he looked at me with and gave me a smile. He hid something behind his back, yet I noticed when I probably wasn't supposed too. I gave him a look anyway giving away what I knew.