N.M part 2

Korean
Spanish
English

V POV
"That was some good food" I said out loud as I rubbed my stomach."Ofcourse it was since you didn't pay for it" Jungkook said I just smiled at him while the others snickered or chuckled.

We just walked into the lobby ,straight in front of us we saw a bunch of girls walking and talking in front of us not paying attention, but we still thought that they would realize and move a little to the side at last second.

But they didn't the girl in the front bumped in to Jhope hyung. She had her hair dyed in a Garfield orange color, a very reavling shirt and some really short shorts can you even call them shorts. The other girls had simllar outfits and dyed hair different colors that surely didn't suite them.

  "HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOI-oh Jhope oppa sorry we didn't see you there " she changed her attitude so quickly it was scary, well not only her attitude but her arms too they were right under her almost non-existing boobs that she was probably trying to push up.

Jhope gave her a forced smile that is rare of him but I don't think they noticed."Its alright" he said with a kinda annoyed and awkward voice ." Yeah were just sooooo busy talking about what were going to do today since we got to leave early and we don't have practice tomorrow " she said it like as if we were, out of no where going to ask her if she wants to hang out with us.

" Really" Jimin said her face brightened, knew it "does that mean that your practice room is going to be free" Jimin asked her face fell, yeah I was right.

"Yeah,wait..why? Don't you have one " the girl behind the 'boob pushing' one asked. "Yeah we do but yours is way bigger "  Jimin replied.

I heard rapmonster hyung whisper something in english along the lines of 'thats what she suace(said)',  I think thats what he said.

"Well ..I guess you can use it bye oppas" she said that in a really girly tone that made Suga hyung cringy and to be honest me too.

We continued walking and I heard Jungkook say something about someone being two faced. I ignored it and Jimin started speaking "yess I wanted to use that room since forever. Remember all the trainee rooms are way bigger then ours"he said all excited.

"Why are you so happy all we are getting is more room to do more stuff and I don't like it" Suga hyung said Jimin was about to say something but quickly shut his fly trap after hearing something familiar.

We all stopped talking i could hear our song 'Blood Sweat and Tears' faintly it was coming from the room we were going to and was also suppose to be empty. We looked at each other curiosity taking over  and quickened our paste to see what was going on.

"I thought she said that it was empty " Jin hyung whispered before Suga hyung opened the door a little for all of us to peek. He opened it just as it was getting to about half way through the song. Not only that but it was a girl dancing.

During her dancing and the song we kept on discussing who's part she was doing suddenly we all snapped out of it when we heard foot steps coming towards the door. Rapmonster hyung started closing the door slowly while we looked around as where to go.

Jin hyung opened the door across from Rapmonster and we ran in when we got in there Rapmonster ran so fast he left his shoe, well  atleast  he didn't get caught just in time as the girl opened the door back up.

We heard a knock I quickly opened a closet doors and ushered them to go in. Jin and Suga hyung went in first than it was the rest of us. It was quite tight in there we kept on moving untill we heard the door open.

I got nervous and scooted backwards which made me step on someone and that someone was Suga hyung. He was to busy cusing me out that we didn't notice that doors had open untill we all  had fell except suga and jin hyung.