N.M part 24

Zoe's POV

I walked in the huge practice room that was of course empty due to it being five thirty in the morning. I let out a sigh before plopping down in the corner with my phone. Manager-nim went to buy some coffee along with Jungkook so technically I was alone in the whole building. I got a shiver down my spine just at the thought of it.

'You awake?' I sent.

"Yeah just got up :) -Best Friend 🐬❤" I smiled.

'Wyd today?'

'Practicing for our comeback -Best Friend 🐬❤'  I let out a yawn before replying.

'Go take a shower and eat Chenle, ttyl'

'Okay eomma 😂😂- Best Friend 🐬 ❤' I chuckled.

He is a died man.

My phone buzzed and I took it out again.

'You don't text me 'good morning' or 'you awake' 😔😔' -PWwaRrK (•ө•)♡' 

'Sorry ma'am wrong number.' I sent back as my cheeks turned slightly warm.

'😱😱😱 DON'T YOU LOVE ME!!!! -PWwaRrk (•ө•)♡'

'No.'

'Panda AAAAA!!!!!- PWwaRrk (•ө•)♡'

'Gtg! Byeeee'

I exited the app and went to YouTube instead. I clicked on a my song before setting the phone down.

I stopped when I heard the door open. I turned around expecting Jungkook or manager-nim but found no one instead. Me being a curious bitch, walked out of the practice room but no one was there. I shrugged it off but then felt the hairs on my neck tickel a little.

I closed my eyes and turned around, kicking who was behind me. I heard a groan making my eyes open. "Jungkook don't sneak up on me like that!! I thought you had learned this the past twenty times!!" I looked at the groaning boy clutching his part.

"Why are you out here I thought you said you were going to stay in your practice room?" A wave of fear and goosebumps came over me. It wasn't him who  opened the door. I decided to keep my mouth shut and just say I heard the came in and I wanted my coffee.

The door opened indicating that Jungkooks and our 'students' were finally here. They all got in a line before bowing. "Good morning!" I smiled before bowing back.  Okay here goes nothing.

"Good morning everyone!" I yelled cheerfully. "Jungkook hopefully will be here soon." I chuckled akwardly while running my neck trying to think of what Rapmonster would make us do. "Okay start warming up for now."

They all parted ways going over to their different group of friends. I texted Jungkook asking where he was but got no answer so I decided to walk around to go look for him.

"Zoe, Where are you going?!" I heard one of the boys ask making me turn around.

"Going to find Jungkook, now don't do anything stupid, childish, inappropriate, or nasty, while I'm gone okay kids!" I warned.

"Yes Ma'am!" They all spoke at once making me smile before walking out the room.

I walked around all the hallways. I couldn't find Jungkook or anyone for that matter. I heard foot steps behind me making me stop and look at who was making them. Hope that it would be Jungkook rising fast.

I let out a sigh seeing no one.

Once again.

I turned around and came face to face with a security dude. I remember him. He was at my first fan sign.

I got out the seat and stretched having my ass asleep for seating too long. I went over across the room only to be told I had to go to a different room to get my outfit. An unnie accompanied me showing me the way. I was thankful cause I knew damn well I would be lost right now if she hadn't come.

As we turned  a corner I saw a man that gave me chills.

"Who's that unnie?"

"Don't worry he's just a new employee of the company you are under" I nodded trying to shake the chills off that he gave me. I don't like that guy.

"Are you looking for Jungkook?" His deep voice vibrated off the walls. I nodded me head slowly.

"Come with me I know where he is." I didn't trust this dude but if PD-nim allowed him to come with us to a shows recording then he was trustable. Plus if he trys anything I can handle him.

I started walking beind him follow him down the long endless halls. Just as we were passing another set of doors my phone turned on in my pocket making me take it out.

I new message from manager-nim.

'Zoe sorry we I just dropped Jungkook off again so you can start with whatever you need.' Wait what? I read the text again before replying.

'What do you mean? The security guy from Bight said he was already here?'

'Zoe run!!!'

'Why?'

'Bighit didn't order for any security to guard you guys while filming!' My eyes widened in shock. I knew this dude gave me a bad vibe. I quickly placed my phone in my hand just incase I needed something to knock him with to gain a few seconds.

Damn the day when Jin just wanted to bond with Storm.

I stopped and turned around quietly. But a deep, cold, nasty chuckle stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going!?" I sprinted into a run but they man was still close behind. I regret taking that fucking elevator. There is no one in this floor or any other floor except for the second floor! Where legit everyone is!! Why did my dumbass think Jungkook could be on the eighth floor.

Now I have to take the fucking stairs down six motherfucking floors cause I can't just run into the elevator risking him getting on too it's not like he is going to get on and stop chasing me like in the comedy shows until we get to the needed floor to keep on running!!!!

I pushed the door open to the stairs and started skipping a bunch at a time to get down fast and luckily I did but the fucking ass was still beind me.

I made it to a Hall where I could start directing myself to where civilization was in this lonely building.

I felt something heavy hit my head making a huge pain extend just about everywhere adding in I got dizzy and almost fell. I couldn't run anymore, and he took that apportunity to slide something cold into my side making blood start pouring out.

Now all I could do was...

"HELP!!!!"  I couldn't control my footing anymore and slammed against a wall. My vision got shaded and every now and then would multiply. I heard a bunch of footsteps coming and soon saw a pair of classic Tim's in my point of view followed by other American shoe brands.

I looked at Jungkooks face. He looked scared for a second before he turn face mad and cold over to the man that did this to me. He started running over to the man after telling some of the boys that followed him to help me. I knew exactly what Jungkook was going to do and I had to stop him.

Just as he launched his balled fist into the man face with all my left energy I grabbed his small waist and slammed my body towards the wall bringing him with me and away from the man.

I let out a groan my head hurting and spinning. "Z-zoe?!!" I looked at him with half open eyes conpletetly in a daze.

"S-samuel call ambulance!" A voice that sounded like Daehwi was the last thing I actually could hear besides buzzing all around like bees.