N.M part 4

Zoe pov
I turned in the soft warm bed and put my hand over a warm, cozy, pillow that slowly kept moving up and down.

I could swear it was also snoring but maybe it was just my imagination. Of course it could also be a turtle from that book 'The Turtle And The Hiar' that somehow got out the story found me and took me with him back into the story.

Wait a minute am I sleeping with someone. Nahhh the other conclusions make more sense.

I heard a muffeled shout coming from downstairs, some heavy steps on the stairs, and afterwards someone opened the door and came in. "So this is the so called 'New Member' ewww gross like for real she isn't even KOREAN or asian. I would be way~ better than her uncle why can't I be in the group" I heared a foot, no wait, heel stomp on the ground making me even more aware of what was going on but still partly asleep.

Who ever was talking, all I knew was that it was a girls voice that made me cringed even in my sleep. "Yah are you crazy if you wake up Suga, do you know what might happen to me or anyone else in this dorm" a males voice that I have never heard before spoke.

"Yahhh but uncle " the girl whined again.  She sounds like a brat, can I bitch slap her I'll do everyone a favor and put atleast one bitch in her place. "Lets go down stairs, one of the boys will wake them up".

Again, I heard heels walking away than the door close. Finally, thinking I could peacefully go back to sleep when the door nob moved and the door squeaked indicating that the door opened again.

Someone's small hands were on my back and they started shaking me awake and the turtle pillow too, I knew cause I could feel it moving.

Getting annoyed I opened my eyes. You see I am surely not a morning person. I opened my eyes, even without my glasses I could still tell it was Jimin. He looked at me and something behind me he froze "Fuck this shit I am not dying alone or today" he cursed and left running.

I closed my eyes and felt the turtle move and hug my head, yes, you read or heard right, my head, but I was to sleeply to care. After a while the door made the same sound as when Jimin came in.

That person came in the room well 3, Jungkook, Tae, and Jimin started making noise. I give up and finally opened my eyes grabbed my glasses putting them on  and got out of bed as I did I realised I was sharing a bed with someone.

Suga oppa got out too. We followed the 3 maknaes down the orange wood stairs. I was trying not to slip because of my socks so every now and than I would grab onto Tae who was infront of me.

When on ground level I looked around Rapmonster was sitting down looking at his phone, Jin emmoa was in the kitchen and Jhope was at the table eating.

Someone catched my eye I looked at the girl with dyed blonde hair, blue contacts with a very short skirt, so short that I think I saw her thong, (ewww which is totally nasty) a VERY revealing shirt and she stood in heels while her outfit screamed bitch,whore etc. 

Beside her stood a man in his late 30s he looked respectful enough. He was wearing a casual shirt and some black jeans. "Want coffee" I snapped out of my thoughts when I  heard Jin eomma asking Suga if he wanted coffee, of course he nodded and went to the kitchen and I followed like a duck following her mom.

I just realised I probably had my bitch face on. "Do you want anything honey" Jin eomma asked nicely I nodded not trusting my deep just woke up voice." What do you want " he asked me as if I was a child well~, I kinda am.

" I want some coffee, where are the mugs?" he looked surprised, probably thought I was going to ask for something sweet I would if it wasn't fucking 6:40 in the morning.

He got out a pink mug that had princess peach on it and put coffee in it he got sugar and a spoon. Looking at me as if asking with his eyes how many, I did the 2 fingers and he put 2 spoon fulls of sugar.

Jin gave me the mug and took me to the leaving room where everyone was at, oh and the dog, wait I actually like dogs,  she's more like a spider, or clown, yes, one of those.

"Hello I'm manager Seijin and this is my niece Ginger it's nice to meet you" the man that now I know is their manager said I stood up and bowed "hello I'm  Zoe, a traniee at BIG HIT and its also a pleasure to meet you" I sat back down and drank my nice warm coffee.

"You shouldn't be drinking coffee every girl knows its bad for your physical body values" the clown named ginger said to me the boys looked at her not so happy with her statement.

Manager Seijin was about to say something but I beat him to it "well I see you talk from experience" I than took another sip of my coffee while she just looked at me shocked cause I talked back. I stared right back at her. Bitch I don't give a fuck.

The others even her uncle were trying to hold in their laughter well except Suga oppa, he was full on out shouting things like 'swag' and 'savage' and just plain out laughing.

"Excuse me I would like to inform you that I'm a cup B almost and cup C so you must be retarted" she said and flipped her hair I spipped my coffee again.

"You know what, you might be right cause I can't seem to pass zero of how many fucks I give" they bursted out laughing. Jin in between of his giggling told me not to be cussing I just nodded knowing I was going to do it again.

"Jin eomma do you have any creamer" Jin eomma nodded his head I walked towards the kitchen and put vanilla creamer in my coffee then went back to sit down the boys and manager-nim were wiping away tears.

"Have any of you seen the lastest Kpop news" we all nodded pur heads no. "Okay well that is the reason I'm here" he grabbed his phone and swiped and typed everywhere, well thats how it looked like.

He than came up to us and showed us a news article that had a few pictures. The first one was of me walking with Jungkook probably yesterday in the Super Mart.

The next one was me waiting with BTS for the van, and the last picture was Jin eomma carrying me out of the van and into the dorms.

Jin who had the phone swiped up the title stated 'BTS NEW MAKNAE? '. I quickly stood up and bowed "I'm sorry I have caused trouble" I heard a deep laugh I looked up.

"Oh no no no sweetheart you see the CEO actually saw this and might have approved of the idea" he stated.

"What are you saying" Jimin asked with a confused look that all of us followed. "What I'm saying is that if its fine with you and the guys than you may be able to join as a new member of BTS".

It was like time stopped when he said those words I might debute.  I quickly came back to my right state of mind. The boys were wide eye, the clown stood as if to protest.

I looked at the boys they all smiled and nodded slightly I looked back at manager- nim, he had a smile on his face waiting for my answer, knowing already what I was going to say.

I nodded slowly still not beliveing it when I did that I heard a bunch of cheers and suddenly couldn't feel the ground anymore. The boys were around me I smiled I was more than happy I felt like I was about to cry.

"Okay, okay, calm down boys, we can go to the company after all of you freshen up and there you will sign the contract" we all froze, then some of the boys started jumping over the couches and running to get to the bathroom.

Time skip

I put on some high waisted white  skinny jeans, I luckly found in my backpack and a red oversized hoddie I got from jungkook I put on my black and red jordans, grabbed my phone and put my bookbag on my back and ran down the stairs they were all waiting for me well except the perra of ginger.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
How you like the story thoughhhh