N.M part 3

We were crossing the street to get to the building I was laughing so hard " but I'll do it" I said in between breaths " yeah pull that innocent act when you say it " he said as if he was my teacher.

"yes Mr.Jung but you better not start laughing while recording or the video will turn out shaky " he nodded. We walked in the lobbly no one was there except the lady in the front, I bowed and so did Jungkook oppa she ignored me, rude bitch trying to get laid with her 47 looking ass self. I rolled my eyes but I don't think Jungkook oppa noticed.

We took the stairs instead of the elevator and arrived back to see that the  guys were stretching. Jungkook winked and went to the corner with his phone acting as of he was going to put music on.

"Oh you guys are back hurry up and eat  its late " Jin eomma said and I nodded and looked at Kookie he nodded u grabbed the milk I bought for Jimin and walked over to him" Jimin oppa I got you something" he walked over to me while the others complained and whined asking if I got them anything.

"Oh little panda you didn't have to but I'll take it if you want me too" I did an adorable smile and showed my dimple I gave him the milk "milk what is this for" he asked looking at me with an amused expression wait untill I say the next sentence" I bought it because my mom always told me that drinking milk will make me tall " I eye smiled with my head titled to the right acting innocent he didn't looked amused anymore the others were laughing I was trying not too.

I left him there and went to sit down in the corner, what scared me was that layed on the floor face down was Suga oppa I didn't see him breathing I panicked a little untill I saw him move I chuckled and got my food "do you guys want poptarts " i offered they all got one there was only one packet left on for me and one for sugar oppa.

I opened the ham, beacon, lettuce, and cheese sandwich and ate my food. " So Zoe who's your favorite group" Rapmonster asked out of no where "well you guys ofcourse but that doesn't mean I don't stan other groups" they nodded Jhopes face brightened up more, I didn't think it was possible but it happened.

"Who's your bias" he asked wiggling his eyebrows up and down at me that got everyones attention "well I don't have any cause all of y'all are diffrent" I said while eating Jin came over and took a bite I looked at him weirdly he dare touch my food.

"How are we speacial" taelion asked "well here's the story, sit down my children"  I said joking " um Suga he gets me on a spiritual level , Jin knows how to cook like it's hard to find a male that can COOK " Rapmonster was about to say something about that "don't you dare, you tried to cut meat with the cover of the knife still on the KNIFE" I gave him a look and he quickly but his finger down.

"Rapmonster well, he reminds me of an adorable monkey " I shrugged and continued " Jungkook well, what can I say  but we both golden " he winked and I winked back" Tae Tae well he is to speacil for this world thats why armys say he is an alien " he gave me a box smile I just smiled back.

" Jimin well he short so I always said I would feel tall next to him plus look at that adorable face he has " he gave a pout propably still mad about what happened " what about me" Jhope asked.

"Well I adopted you so you are my son " I said dramatically "MAMA" he yelled I laughed "well enough strecthing lets get to work" Rapmonster said I finished eating and looked in awe at everthing they did .

Skip

Once they were finished they grabbed their stuff and we went out to the front of the building waiting for the van again I felt that gaze. I was about to ask if anyone else felt it but the van came.

  They all sat down and told me I had to sit on someones lap it was Jin eommas even if the others complianed.

I fell asleep for a while until I  felt the car stop I was half awake and half asleep but to tired to open my eyes.

'Awwwww look she fell asleep '

'She looks so adorable don't wake her up'

'Than how are we going to find what dorm shes in'

'She can sleep with one of us '

'She can sleep with me '

'No with me '

'Be quite your going to wake her up shes going to sleep with Suga since I know he won't go and crush her in the middle of the night' I knew it was Jins voice since I felt his chest vibrate as he spoke.

'Hurry up and get out the car '

After a while I was put on something soft

'Is she going to sleep in that uncomfortable clothes she all sweaty too '

'I'll give her some clothes just wake her up so she can take a quick shower and change '

'Than what was the point of not waking her up to see what dorm she is in not that I'm complaining' everything faded after that.

After a while I was being shaken I slowly open my eyes and I went and my hands went straight to fixing my glasses in front of my face was Jin eomma "sweetheart take this and take a quick shower than come back her to sleep okay " I shook my head still being half asleep.

I took a shower in less than 5 mintues and changes into the over size clothes that I love I slowly walked back to the bed where an already showered wait fluff called suga was.

"Oppa "he turned around and looked at me "yes curly"I looked at him weirdly "good night" I said getting in the bed beside him"goodnight curly"  he put the blanket over both of us his hand was layed in a straight line so it worked as a pillow I slowly went off to dreamland.