N.M part 39

jisung POV

"Okay I have everything I need." I told myself as I had finished scanning the items inside the bag in my hands. Just as I had grabbed the keys to the dorms about to walk out with everything needed in hand someone stopped me, well more like a group of people.

"And where are you going, lover boy?"
I secretly rolled my eyes at my hyungs new nickname for me. In reality it didn't bother me but they use it way too much.

"Over to his girlfriend. She's stealing him away from me. " I sighed the things I was carrying were starting to get heavier.

"Hyung we went over this." Yet, he still doesn't listen. As he was ranting over what ever it was I slipped my way out the dorms and down to the main roads where a car was waiting for me.

I soon arrived at my destination and as I walked out I had to pull my hat down more as to cover my eyes from the strong sun. Perfect weather even though it's cold. I made my way to the door of the huge house and as soon as it was open my face grew hot along with my ears.

There stood Zoe. She had her hair laid out slight makeup and casual yet stylish clothing.

"You you look pretty, as always. " I scratched my neck while avoiding eye contact. I heard her small giggle giving me courage to actually look at her again.

"So are you ready to go? " I asked still red faced. Well, slightly.

"Umm... Come in I still have to get some stuff. " She assured as she opened the door to let me in. I walked respectfully with respectful eyes too. She left me sitting on the couch with a narrowed eyed Storm looking at me.

Dogs can do that?!

Zoe's POV

I grabbed the last of things that I needed before running down to the stairs to be greeted by a growling Storm and a scared Jisung.

"Down boy! " I yelled and automatically Storm ran to my side. I sighed before looking at Jisung.

"Sorry about that are you ready to leave. " He gave a nod and walked a head of me grasping the door nob in his hand.

"The day is so beautiful the sun is shining in all its glory. " He started and got my hopes up, but as he opened the door I saw the rain pouring down on the grass and hard concrete outside the house.

"It was sunny a few minutes ago.. How? It's ruined now. " He gripped his hair with his huge hands. I closed the door preventing the cold air from ruining our perfectly toasty home before kneeling in front of the rolled up boy.

I placed my hands over his cold ones and stopped him from pulling out his hair. He enlaced his fingers with mine before looking up.

"I'm sorry." He muttered with the saddest puppies I've ever seen. How can a boy this age be so innocent!?! I don't believe it!! I closed my eyes before looking back at him, still with the damn sad puppy dog eyes.

"Awe! " I yelled as I pulled him into my arms and squished him gently.

"U-uhm Z-zoe? " I looked down but I could only see his red ears.

"Yes? "

"I'm kinda pressed against your.. Che-" I let him go and he scooted back immediately. I giggled at his reactions before getting up and walking back into the living room with some of the bags he had bought with him.

Jisungs POV

As she walked away I heard a faint 'better get used to it' making my face heat up even more. I finally got up from my confession corner and walked out to the living room looking for Zoe, but it seemed she has vanished. I heard the stairs creak so I walked up that direction.

I made a bunch of turns until I finally found a room with the door open. I peeked in and saw Zoe sitting on a fluffy white blanket with all the things I had made for our outing, that was cancelled, displayed neatly all over it.

"What are you doing? " I questioned.

"Just sit down and enjoy I'll go get a movie from my closet, okay?" I nodded as she walked off into her closet closing the door behind her.

I looked around her room and saw how neat it was, she even had a swing in here! As I was admiring the decorations the door opened again. Zoe came out with a pair of shorts, a black shirt, and some fuzzy socks. I immediately blushed and looked away.

"Yah! It's going to stop being cute if you are blushing all the time! It's just legs! Omg skin! Who could ever see that." She nagged and I laugh at her sarcastic remark.

"Sorry it's just that you still look pretty with out having to dress up." She stayed still for a second but slowly her face was becoming red.

"Yah! You better keep blushing it makes you look cute! " I nagged back at her. She only stomped over to her seat while muttering a 'whatever' I laughed as my hand glided over to her head and pat it.

As the movie started we both kept on talking about different stuff not even paying attention. Every now and then she would throw a grape at my head for saying something cheesy. After a while we both were intrigued by the movie not taking our eyes off it.

Out of no where it switched to a rated 18 scene.

We both looked away and immediately started looking for the remote and the gest of things I got sauce on my pants and the bottom of my shirt that was showing but the tv was turned off which is what matters.

"Oh, sorry let me get you some extra clothes! " I was going to say it was okay but she ran into her closet and by the time I was finished she was already back.

"Here you can change in the bathroom. " She handed me some joggers and a long white shirt.

"Did you borrow this from one of the hyungs? " I questioned not feeling okay with it but taking my clean hoodie off anyway.

"No they're mine, I always buy bagging clothes to go to sleep in. " She scratched the back of her neck. I nodded and went to change in the bathroom. I folded my clothes and walked out about to ask where I could put them, but soon stopped.

Zoe was wearing my hoodie. It past her shorts making it look like a long dress on her. She looked so pretty I couldn't stop myself from staring.

She turned around with a smile and skipped over to me taking the clothes out of my hands and placing them on a chair. She turned back to me but I didn't react. She stepped on her tippy toes and place a kiss on my lips making me even more stunned.

"Come on let's take a nap. When it's raining outside is always the best time to take a nap. Come on!" She pulled me onto her bed.

We both faced each other but I would avoid eye contact with red cheeks. I heard her sigh making me look at her making sure everything was alright.

"Are you okay? " I asked and checked her forehead to make sure she didn't have a fever. " She looked at me sincerely.

"I'm sorry if you aren't comfortable. I know you guys are more conservative. I promise to slow dow-" I placed a hand on her soft chubby cheek.

"Hey, look at me it's okay you aren't going to fast, okay? " I placed a kiss on her forehead before pulling her closer so that I could hug her completely.

"Good afternoon. " She yawned.

"Good afternoon. " I giggled before watching her fall asleep soon I was following right after with my queen in between my arms.