N.M part 38

"Yay!  It's raining! " Taehyung yelled after looking out the window.  We had just finished three Disney movies in a row,  so our legs were in extreme need of stretching.  That explained why we were both up and about wondering if the world had gone extinct while we were deep into the movies. 

I started cleaning up the mess we made.  Different colors and brands of wrappers we're scattered all over the living room. Along with bowls full of what used to be ramen and cereal. I folded the blankets and organized the pillows so that we were more comfortable later when finishing our marathon. 

Well that's what I thought we were going to do when suddenly Tae's questions hung in the air. 

"Can we go play in the rain?" I froze before turning dramatically over to him. 

"Are you crazy you'll catch a cold if you do! " I argued as he walked over to be all cutesy and with his hands behind his back. 

"Please~" He kept on pleading.  I sighed while rubbing my temples. 

"Fine go get changed. I'll go put some milk on the stove for when we get back.  Okay? " He nodded and ran off to his room.  And off I go to the kitchen. 

When I made sure the fire was low enough for the house not to burn down I went up stairs to get a wind breaker since I didn't have a rain coat at hand. Wow,  not even an umbrella. 

"Ready!? " Tae yelled through the opening of my door.  I shrugged before walking behind him, down the stairs, and out the house.  The rain drops were big and made a sound as he made impact with what ever was in their way.  And right now that was Tae,  Storm,  and me. 

"Come on little doggy! " Tae yelled making Storm run behind him.  I just stood there watching them play while getting my jeans patched with water and soon all wet. 

"Come on Zoe don't be a loner!  Come play with us." Tae whined. Ungrateful kid.  I took you outside what else do you want. 

"No, thanks. " Before I knew it I was on the ground my ass covered in mud from the overflowed grass.  I looked at the person who made me this way.  He was laughing his not covered in dirt ass like there was no tomorrow. While also mouthing words I couldn't even understand.  I narrowed my eyes before getting up slowly making sure he didn't notice. 

"Oh it's on. " I said lowly before dashing straight at the no laughing now boy. 

Taehyung made an 'oof' sound as I fell on top of him.  The air in his lungs getting knocked out as we both made an impact on the ground.  Before I knew it we were both wrestling on the ground. 

I pushed his hands down the all my weight but all of a sudden he flipped us.  All his weight was on me now. 

"Tae!!  I can't breath! " I gasped for air as the man sitting on me only laughed before hugging my whole body giving me even less room to breath but more room for him to put his weight on me.            I could hear his childish giggles in my ear. 

Tae finally sat up again but as I inhaled a breath of relief he started tickling me.  I the sensation ran all over my body as I tossed and tried to turn.  I started kicking my feet in hopes of kicking him off me which was impossible. 

The rain that was falling was now mixing with my tears.  My stomach hurt not only from laughing so much but having what now felt like a three ton person on me. 

Soon my hero came to my rescue. 

Storm started pulling at Taes jacket and tried biting the bad guys ankles.  I laughed even harder at Taehyung surprised face,  but all sound stopped when in the distance there was a huge lighting strike,  loud thunder soon followed.  We both looked at each other before running inside. 

Thunder and lightning in winter. That's a new one. 

We both gasped for air as I slammed the door shut. 

"That was a close one. " Tae said while breathing deeply. 

"Yeah,  it wa-" I looked over at Storm all covered in mud and my eyes widened before turning into a glare directed to the one that came up with the idea of going outside. 

"Bathroom!  Now!  Both of you! " I yelled and both of them vanished from sight.  I looked around at the mess we made leading up to the stairs which both males had just gone up from.  With a nod of disappointment I walked to my room to get all of Storms. Shampoos and other stuff to get him cleaned uup before meeting Taehyung in his bathroom.

He was already running hot water down Storms body. The water coming out all dirty and yucky. 

" Here,  use this one first then rinse then use this one  and comb his hair." He gave nod while grabbing everything I handed to him.  Taes own dog was yapping at Storm from the front of the room door.  I shushed him as I passed by ready to take a warm shower and later on dry Storm up. 

Taehyung POV

"Zoe! " I yelled at I finished washing Storm too lazy to actually get up and hand him to her.  But not so much later she came into my bathroom with a towel ready to be occupied by storm.  He gladly jumped out of the tub and into his mommy's hands.  She smiled warmly at him something that made me smile too. 

"Hurry up and take a shower,  you won't catch a cold because you can only catch it if there is a virus but it's still cold so hurry up. " She nagged as she walked out I heard her lock the door of my room giving me the signal to start taking my clothes off.

The black t-shirt I was wearing clinging to my skin. Molding out my chest and lower area.  And as I removed that the air attacked my skin in the instant making me even colder.   A shiver ran down my spine as I unzipped my jeans so ready to turn on the hot shower that is a blessing from God. 

When I got out and change I walked downstairs where I could hear Mulan running on the TV.  Zoe was probably watching without me.  I pouted at the thought of it. 

As I got downstairs I noticed I was right.  When I could finally see Zoe she had her eyes closed with a fluffed Storm napping on her belly.  I couldn't hear her light breathing until I got closer a smile appearing on my face once again.  The coffee table infront of the couch had my mug on it with the visable heat radiating from it. 

I picked it up and took a sip or the hot chocolate Zoe made for me before sitting down and placing Zoe's head on my lap ready to finish the marathon even if it was by myself.  I mean I have to let the angle sleep.  Am I right?