Chapter 32 [Edited]

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT SINCE IT'S MORE OF A FILLER CHAPTER.

Chapter 32

"How was the date?" Alice asked in excitement as she barged into my room. Lucy followed in after her and shut the door behind her.

         "Yeah how was it?" Lucy asked in equal excitement. They sat on my bed and bounced up and down in excitement. I covered my face with a pillow. I am not a morning person.  I mumbled a 'go away' but they just flipped my cover and I fell onto the floor with a thud. I glared at them and they just smiled at me. Why am I best friends with these idiots?

"Not until you give us all the details." Alice told me.

"Yeah we want everything." Lucy added. "Did you guys kiss?" I blushed and a smile automatically placed itself on my lips. "I'm guessing that means a yes. Where did he take you?" 

I sighed and sat on the bed "He took me to winter wonderland..." I told them about the date and they smiled brightly.

"How romantic! I never thought Colton would be like that!" Alice exclaimed and I nodded.

"I am so with you on that, but it was nice to see a new side to him. I liked it." I told her.

"That kiss in the snow. Aw." Lucy said dreamily and I just smiled.

"Well I'm going to get changed see you guys downstairs for breakfast."

         They nodded and left the room. I took a shower and brushed my teeth since I was in a very happy mood I decided to do my hair and make up. I left my hair in black waves, I put on a white t-shirt with black stripes and I put on some black jeans. I kept my make up natural and went downstairs.

"Some one looks nice." Alice exclaimed as I came in to the kitchen.

        "Well it goes with my mood." I told her. Logan looked at me, I smiled at him and he faintly smiled back. I need to talk to him today but not now. I poured some juice into my cup and turned around but I was met with a quick peck on my lips. I looked up to see Colton smiling down at me. "What was that for?" I asked him.

"I don't know I just felt like doing that." He answered me, his lips still grazing mine slightly.

"Well you just had the taste of Aquafresh." He just chuckled as I pulled away.

         During breakfast we all talked about random stuff even Logan joined in. "You know what I feel like having?" Liam said, "a Milkshake from 'Shake It Up' never had them in ages." A mummer of yes's followed.

"What's so special about 'Shake it Up'?" Mason asked.

I gasped, "everything!" I answered.

"That's it. Kat get your stuff." Chace told me, "We're going to give these British people a taste of heaven."

"You're British too." I told him.

         He shrugged, "I know." I rolled my eyes and made my way upstairs, I grabbed my hand bag and shoes that go with my outfit and smiled in the mirror. It took us about twenty minutes to get there. Chace held the door open for me, I smiled at him as we went into the shop."Kat I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be back in a bit." Chace told me and I nodded. I looked down at the menu remembering everyone's order.

"Hi welcome to Shake it Up, how can I help you?" A familiar voice asked.

I looked up, "Summer?" I asked frowning. I looked up at a familiar blonde haired girl with baby blue eyes which held a tint of green in them.

"Kat?" She asked, "what are you doing here?"

I looked around, "don't tell anyone but I'm on the run. I thought a milkshake bar would be the best place to hide."

She rolled her eyes at me, "Katherine Dawson always the sarcastic one."

I laughed, "but you know you love it!"

She laughed and rolled her eyes again "Do I have a choice?"

Summer is one of my closest friend excluding Alice and Lucy since they're like sister's to me. She's human. She's really pretty and a really good friend, if you need advice or a shoulder to cry on then Summer is there for you and if you need cheering up or a good laugh she's always there. "Have you ordered yet, Kat?" Chace asked as he approached me and sat on the stool besides me.He looked up at Summer and frowned, "Summer?" He asked.

"Chace?" She questioned back with a frown.

Now it was my turn to frown, "You guys know each other?" I asked them.

"Yeah remember when you went on a date with Logan and me, Liam and Skylar went to the cheesecake factory?" I nodded 'she's my mate the one I told you about,' he added in the mind link.

"Oh my god. Yes. Wow!"

"Yeah, he actually kinda saved me." Summer added, "So are you guys like together?"

I grimaced, "ew. Gross, no way."

Chace rolled his eyes at me, "I'm feeling the love,"

I ignored him, "Chace is my brother."

         She looked relived and nodded. We ordered our shakes and stuffed the orders in the car, we then made our way home. I questioned Chace about Summer and he told me that they've been talking over the phone a bit but just as friends and that he's planning to ask her out on a date sometime.

          When we were at the house, we handed everyone their shake and they fell in love with it. Suddenly my phone started ringing, I looked at the unfamiliar caller ID and frowned however I answered it and let me tell you one thing. The call surprised me.

Picture: Summer

LIKE IT? HATE IT? DISLIKE IT? LOVE IT? COMMENT AND VOTE! Ooh who do you think called her?