Chapter 17 [Edited]

Chapter 17

             "Katherine I'm so damn sorry. I know this doesn't change the past but it could affect the future. Please, please forgive me? I want to show you how much I've changed. Please forgive me?"

          I sighed, "Mason I- I don't know. You'd have to earn my trust, have to earn my forgiveness I can't just forget and forgive so easily," but you can with Colton he's your mate my wolf told me but I ignored her.

 "The please tell me how I can," What do I do?"

 I sighed, "be the brother that you were supposed to be," with a small smile I walked away.

                                                                                    * * *

                The next day at school I kept an eye out for Mr Taylor and I was anxious by the time Biology came around but nonetheless I attended the class with Lucy. I was surprised to see that we had a cover teacher instead. Lucy leaned over and whispered to me, "Colton must have scared him away," Lucy whispered "but does that mean he got into trouble for assaulting another teacher?" I shrugged and now anticipated History. We hadn't figured out who Mr Taylor really was and who he was talking about. 

              History was the last class of the day and I had not seen Colton around at all. Is he in today? I walked to my regular history class and took my regular seat and I was surprised to see a female teacher entered the classroom, "good afternoon class I am Mrs Lockwood," the teacher greeted and I immediately raised my hand.

 "Um, where's Mr Strider?" I asked.

              "He's not her today," well obviously! I slumped down into my seat. I don't know why I was upset that he wasn't here, I mean I live with the guy! But still! Did he get into trouble with the Principal?"

                                                                                    * * *

                 On top of my maroon duvet lay a white tulip with a small card besides it. The colour of the white stood out against my dark duvet showing off the innocence that this one tulip held. I frowned and picked up the card and read it, "A white tulip is a sign of forgiveness, please forgive me?" I frowned and picked up the white tulip, who gave me these? I heard the door to me bedroom being opened and then closed. I turned around to see familiar chestnut brown hair, tanned skin and sapphire blue eyes.

 "Colton did you give me these?" I asked him surprised.

             "Yeah" he answered slightly nervous but then cleared his throat, "I want us to start again, to have a clean state and forgiveness is the first step."

               I sighed, "Colton a tulip isn't going to make up for everything that has happened," he stood closer to me and held my hands in his, the touch setting my body on fire and he looked down into my eyes.

 "I know Katherine but baby steps. I mean you have clearly forgiven Mason!"

               "But he still needs to earn my trust," he tucked a strand of hair behind my ears and clutched my face in his hand.

             "I know," he whispered and suddenly I was pulled into some sort of a trance where nothing else mattered except for being here with Colton, "I want to earn your trust to but for that I need you to forgive me," he bent his head closer to mine, his face inches away from mine "please forgive me?"

 I nodded, "okay. I'm giving you a second chance"

              He grinned and quickly lifted me up into his arms and spun me around and then put me down on to the ground, his arms wrapped around my waist, "you won't regret this Katherine I promise!" his gaze then trailed to my lips and I was close to leaning into him and pressing my lips against his warm ones but I quickly turned my head and pushed myself off him.

 "I don't want to be disappointed, Colton."

 "You won't be."

         After that I went for a quick run to the lake to clear my head, the wind brushed against my fur as I ran towards the lake and embraced natures finest touch. I loved being in my wolf form it made me feel more free and alive. As I lay on the grass I thought back to Colton and Mason is giving them a second chance the right thing to do? Forgive and forget my wolf told me and I sighed.

         As I changed back into my human form and put on my clothes, I walked into the pack house and the delicious aroma of pancakes hit my nose and filled my senses as I walked into the kitchen. I then only realised how hungry I was. My eyes widened as I saw the stacks of pancakes that were laid out on the table as Mason was frantically placing more on a plate, "Mason what is going on in here?" I asked him and he looked at me with a huge grin on his face.

              "I know how much you love pancakes so I made you some to show how much I am going to change and to thank you," he answered, some?

I chuckled nervously, "yay me?" Are we in some kind of parallel universe?

             "What is that delicious smell?" Liam asked as he walked into the kitchen and then eyed the pancakes.

 "Um, Mason made me pancakes," I answered.

              "All of it? I'll help you eat it!" Liam put his hand out to get one pancake and Mason growled, slapping his hand away with a spatula. Liam growled back and cradled his hand.

            "It's okay Mason," I told him, "I can't eat all of it by myself!" I approached him and hugged him, he seemed to be in shock but hugged me back, "but thank you!"

             "What's going on in here?" I heard a familiar female voice ask, I pulled away and saw Lucy looking at us with a confused expression on her face, "did I somehow enter a parallel universe?"

 I chuckled, "No, I gave Mason a second chance and he's thanking me with pancakes,"

 "A second chance?"

 "Yeah, I forgave him," Lucy frowned and looked towards Mason and then walked away.

 Picture: Chace

Like it? Hate it? Love it? Dislike it? Comment and vote :)What did you guys think of Colton in this chapter? Do you want more Lucy and Mason scenes? More Colton and Katherine scenes? More Aden and Alice scenes? More Kat and Logan scenes? Who do you like better Mason or Chace?