Chapter 5 [Edited]

Chapter 5

Dedicated to xKiraxD for leaving comments that make my day :)

"Take deep breaths," Alice told me and I breathed in and out, "calm down."

       "Calm down? Calm down! The pack who made my life hell is going to be here in ten minutes," I exclaimed.

 "So what? Just remember the plan. Trust me you'll be fine"

       The walls around me suddenly felt like they were closing in, "I can't do this." The thought of seeing my mate and my brother was too much. I walked to the window and opened it wide.

 "Where you going?"

      "On a well needed run, don't mention my name," with that I jumped out of the window in wolf form.

Alice's P.O.V

            Now what? The plan was to walk down with Kat and see Colton's jaw drop. This girl can be really annoying sometimes. Come downstairs they're here Aden told me through the mind link. I walked downstairs where the rest of the boys along with other pack members stood.

          "I heard the Alpha's really good looking" Samia, a girl from our pack, whispered to her friend. Yeah and he's a douche.

"Where's Kat?" Aden asked.

          "She went for a run-" I answered but before I could finish Liam walked in and told us that they were here so we followed him out and sure enough many cars pulled up at our driveway. Slowly the pack members, from hell, came out of the cars. They looked around at our territory and the sun with content. Must be a large change compared to British weather. They walked towards Logan and Chace who stood in front of everyone to make them aware of their leading roles. I stood besides Aden trying to tell who Colton was and who Mason was. A tall guy, with a muscular build, dark brown hair, slightly tanned skin and big blue eyes stood before Chace. He looked slightly like Kat and was radiating power but not as strong as Logan's, meaning he was the Beta- Mason. The guy besides him was taller with chestnut brown hair which was tousled, muscular build, chiselled jaw and bright sapphire blue eyes he radiated power which meant he was the Alpha- Colton. I have to admit they were hot jerks but I think Aden beat them in the looks department since he was my mate. My wolf howled in pleasure thinking about Aden.

          "Hello, I'm Colton Strider. The Alpha of the Midnight Pack," Colton introduced himself and I had the urge to scoff but restricted myself.

 "I'm Mason, the Beta," Mason introduced himself.

         I watched as both Logan's and Chace's jaws clenched, "I'm Logan Black, Alpha of the Shadow Pack," Logan said.

            "Chace Dawson. I'm the Beta," Chace introduced himself whilst staring at Mason who looked uncomfortable under Chace's intimidating glare. I wanted to laugh and looking up at Aden I could tell he wanted to as well, he looked down at me and winked. I then walked into the pack house living room along with Aden and then after me the rest followed. Logan frowned as he looked around, "Alice, where is Kath-" before he could say Kat's full name I interrupted him.

 "Kat's gone out," I told him

          "Where did she go Alley- Cat?" Skylar asked and I saw people frown at Skylar's nickname.

 "On a run, please stop calling me that."

 "It's cute, kinda like Kit- Kat," Skylar grinned and I rolled my hazel eyes at him.

             "Whose Kat?" Mason asked with a slightly strong British accent much like Colton's. After we moved to America our accents were not as strong anymore.

       "My sister," Chace answered as he glared at Mason and I giggled looking at Mason's frown and uncomfortable look.

        "Kat is precious to us," Logan told them and then looked at Colton, "if anybody hurts her they have to deal with us," Colton nodded, obviously not knowing what to say. They didn't catch on that Logan and Chace were practically threatening them. So they sat down on the couch and Colton looked around the living room. The pack living room was large and was often a hotspot for 'the gang'. It was our unofficial hang out room.

 "Thank you for letting us stay here for a while," Colton told Logan and Logan nodded.

 "It was up to Kat,"

 "Is she your mate?" 

 "No, she has one. Well had one but he was a douche bag,"

         "Yeah, he rejected her," I told him, "in front of the whole pack. He even called her a liar, even her own blood wouldn't listen to her," Colton and Mason stiffened slightly, "do you guys have a mate?"

 "No," Mason answered shaking his head, "not yet."

       "What about you Alpha Colton?" I couldn't just call him Colton because he was an Alpha, and I had to respect him.

         Colton was silent for a minute, "No. I- I haven't found her yet," I wanted to punch him then and there but Aden held my hand to calm both himself and me down. We were restraining ourselves.

      I'm home Kat announced through the mind link and I knew that the guys had heard her too as we looked at each other I'm not ready to come out yet. Please keep them away from my room so that they don't smell my scent.

        It's okay take your time Chace said through the mind link. He's always been the reasonable and patient one out of all of us. After talking more about the rogues that were attacking their territory I was asked to show them to their rooms aided by Liam.

Colton's P.O.V

         We walked through a corridor, for some reason I got a feeling that this pack didn't like us much and I was confused by that. They've only just met us. Why would they agree to help us if they didn't like us? Alice walked in front of me, her blonde hair swaying side to side as she walked, then I heard music coming from one room the familiar lyrics of ''I Knew You Were Trouble' by Taylor Swift was playing through the slight gap left open by the door. Hearing the Taylor Swift song reminded me of Katherine, she liked listening to Taylor Swift and anything pop. I peered through the door and saw a dark haired girl who wore a pair of leggings and a t- shirt. I couldn't catch her scent properly her room smelled strongly of perfume and then I saw her stiffen. Strange.

 "Um, what are you doing?" Alice asked me and I moved away as she closed the door.

            "Sorry," I apologised and she led me to a room which was two doors down from the dark haired, mysterious, girl, "who was that girl?"

 Alice sighed, "Kat"

 "Why wasn't she downstairs?"

               "She doesn't like to be disturbed so please don't go back by her room, or you'll have to face her wrath. Along with Skylar she's a pack trainer so she has moves,"

         I chuckled, "okay, don't worry I won't disturb her, thanks for showing me to my room," Alice gave me a small smile then left, closing the door behind her.

 I couldn't help but wonder about the mystery girl something about her sparked my interests.

 GIF: Alice

Like it? Hate it? Love it? Comment and vote. Ooh what do you think will happen when Kat and Colton meet? Leave your comments below.