Chapter 29 [Edited]

Chapter 29

           The music was bouncing off the walls, the floor was vibrating and the lights were flashing inside the club. Lucy, Alice and I held on to each other as we snaked our way through the crowd and towards the bar.

               "I'll have a sex on the beach." Lucy requested to the attractive bartender. He's nowhere near Colton's attractiveness my wolf reminded me and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at her.

          "Me too." Alice and I added. He nodded and with a wink he set off to make our drinks, we flashed him our VIP cards once he set the drinks down in front of us.

           "Well I guess there're no point in me saying 'it's on the house.'" The bartender said and we laughed, "I'm Craig," He put his hand out for us to shake and Lucy shook his hand first.

"I'm Lucy," she said with a smile.

Alice went next and flashed her one of her sweetest smiles, "I'm Alice."

And finally me, "Katherine but everyone calls me Kat."

        "Nice names." He commented. Craig opened his mouth to speak but he suddenly stopped when he looked behind us. I could feel the electricity in the air and when a familiar hand wrapped itself around my waist my doubts were confirmed. We swivelled our head to see our mates. Colton, Aden and Mason were stood behind us and they seemed to be intimidating Craig.

           "We're waiting for you at the table," Colton told us but he kept his glare on Craig who suddenly looked away and cleared the empty glasses at the bar. Poor guy.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned around, "and none of you could say that through the mind link?" I whispered.

"I suggested we come up."

"Why, did the big bad Alpha get jealous of the bartender? Were you afraid that he had a shot?"

         Colton scoffed, "I think I have a better shot!" I got up and started to walk away I knew he was trailing behind me.

"Just because we had sex doesn't change anything!"

           He grabbed my arm and turned me around, we were now in the crowd of dancing people, "we didn't have sex we made love. We mated. You are my mate and the Luna of the pack."

      "Well you still have to persuade me Mr Alpha." With that I walked away with a smirk and made my way to the table. I enjoyed taunting him although my wolf hated it and just wanted to give in to him already. After a few minutes of sitting down, drinking and chatting to everyone I started to relax in what felt like weeks or months.

Colton finally came to the table, he slipped his hand around my waist, "dance with me," he whispered huskily into my ear which caused me to shiver.

"Hm, no thanks," I said playfully.

His grip around my waist tightened and he kissed my mark, I had to restrain myself from moaning at the table, "it wasn't a question,"

"Well the answer is still no," I pushed him away and yet again he latched onto my waist.

"Just one dance. It's part of the persuasion. I'll show you that last night did prove something and it has changed everything,"

"Fine Mr Alpha I'll dance with you."  He smirked, got up and grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I stumbled into his chest, he held me and led me to the dance floor where people were grinding and the music seemed louder.

       A new song came on and that's when we started our dance. Colton flipped me around so that my back was to him, he grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer to him so that our bodies were connected and I could feel him. I, unintentionally, grinded on him to the beat and I could feel his excitement. I flipped around and wrapped my arm around his neck. I bit my lip whilst he smirked at my playfulness and pulled me in closer. I started giggling I'm not sure if it was because I was a little bit tipsy or because of how much fun I was actually having with Colton. Every time I was with Colton it felt like our problems just disappeared. Colton laughed along with me, his laugh was so boyish, and it was like music to my ears. We continued to dance like that until we were parched and the music ended.