Chapter 14 [Edited]

Chapter 14

         I stared at him wide eyed and he started speaking to the rest of the class. Maybe I'm over reacting but come on! The guy winked at me and he's my teacher! Ew.

 "He's hot!" Lucy whispered besides me and I grimaced at that, "you don't think so?"

 "Ew, no! That's disgusting." I whispered back.

 "Sometimes I worry about you Kat," I frowned, "do you even like guys?"

  I stared at her, "What? Yes. Why would you ask me that?"

 "Cause you reject every guy that has asked you out!"

 "Like whom? Name one"

 "Justin, Drew, Michael, Luke..."

 "Okay, Okay I said only one!"

 "But you get my point!"

 "I just- I've never dated before."

 "What?! Never?"

 "Nope."

"So you're a full virgin?"

 "Not really. Remember that time when we drank a bit too much and I kissed Jake- or was it Kyle?"

 "Oh yeah. Fun times"

 "KATHERINE! LUCY!" Mr Taylor yelled at us.

 "What?!" I screamed back at him and he raised his eyebrow at me.

 "Do you want to share what both of you were talking about?"

 Lucy said nothing, "Well we were keeping it between us for a reason so no."

 "Detention, Miss Dawson."

 "Did I hurt your teacher ego?"

 "Excuse me?" Lucy nudged me and I shut up, "after school Miss Dawson."

 "I can't I have detention with Col- Mr Strider"

 "Well you'll do my detention first since this is the last class of the day," I groaned and he smirked.

                                                                                                 * * *

                Well this is awkward. The bell had rung and I was left alone in the presence of Mr Taylor and awkward silence. "So..." I started unsure of what to say.

 Mr Taylor tilted his head slightly and gazed at me, "tell me Katherine do you have a mate?"

            My blue eyes widened there's something strange about him my wolf told me and I frowned "A mate?"

 "Don't act dumb. I know what you are."

 "So what are you then?"

 "Answer my question," he approached me slowly and I stood up.

 "Why do you want to know?"

 "Because I do."

               "What-" before I could question him further he had placed his rough lips on mine and I almost gagged. Oh my god. Ew. What the hell! I didn't respond to him and my body stiffened snap out of it! I then used all my strength and pushed him off of me, he looked surprised as he stumbled back.

             "He warned me about you. Told me you're a feisty one." Who? He tried to approach me again but I started running before I could make it to the door he had caught my waist and I tried to elbow him but he grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him, he then put his hand around my neck and pushed me against the wall cutting off my oxygen. Then he was ripped off of me.

             Colton had him pinned against the wall as I fell to the floor and tried to catch my breath "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY MATE!" Colton yelled at Mr Taylor and he punched him on the face. Repeatedly.

             "How can I not? look at her!" Mr Taylor retorted with a smirk, obviously trying to aggravate Colton. What an idiot! Colton punched him again and again until Mr Taylor's face was covered in blood and was spitting it out of those disgusting lips that had touched mine.

               "Colton stop!" I told him my voice slightly hoarse, he turned to face me his eyes dark and continued punching Mr Taylor. I need to stop him before he kills the guy but how? I groaned and stood up, I then approached him "Colton," I put my hand on his shoulder, the familiar sparks and tingles shot through my body like they did three years ago and I gasped slightly. Colton turned to face me, dropping Mr Taylor his eyes were still dark and I could tell he was trying to control himself. I had to help him.

Kiss him.

 I grabbed the back of his neck, stood on my tip toes and kissed him.

 Like it? Hate it? Dislike it? Love it? Comment and vote!

Ohhh they kissed, Finally!!! Pic of Colton on the side  ( CAREFUL IT'S HOT!) >>