Chapter 12 [Edited]

Chapter 12

7.30

            My eyes widened as I looked at the time on my phone, crap we're going to be late! I quickly jumped out of bed, showered, slipped on my jeans and a t- shirt and as I ran a brush through my blow dried hair I sniffed around for Alice's scent. Her scent was coming off strongly from Aden's room. I slowly opened the door and saw that Alice was cuddled up besides Aden, Liam walked past, sniggered and then I walked away.

"Liam?" I called him and he stopped walking.

"Yes Kat?" He asked

       "You still have a bullhorn right?" I asked with a mischievous grin and a similar smile was placed on Liam's face.

         "Yes I do. I think they deserve a good wake up call don't you?" I chuckled and nodded, "well good thing I have a bullhorn and a megaphone!"

           We stood at the middle of the stairs and I let the bullhorn come to life and winced at the loud sound. Damn enhanced hearing! Liam handed me the megaphone, "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS! RISE AND SHINE!" I shouted through the megaphone. Liam pressed the bullhorn again and a chorus of groans followed.

         Logan walked out of his room and glared at me and then at Liam, "What the hell Katherine, Liam?!" He asked ruffling his bed hair. I noticed that the girls from the midnight pack that had left their room were gawking at him.

         "Don't Katherine me!" I told him and spoke through the megaphone again, "RISE AND SHINE GUYS! ALICE, ADEN I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE TIRED FROM MATING!"

 "Katherine!" Alice screamed as she ran out of the room and glared at me.

        "Jeez Katherine announce it to the whole fucking world why don't you?" Aden asked sarcastically and I grinned.

        "We didn't even-" Alice started but stopped as she looked around and blushed. I'm assuming they didn't do the deed and what is it with them saying my full name? I don't think the pack are morning people... this is why the bullhorn is effective. I'm only looking out for them, insert devious smile here. Liam pressed the bullhorn again.

 "Okay, Kit- Kat we are up!" Skylar told me and I chuckled, there's a nickname.

         "I didn't even press it." Colton and Mason also left their rooms. Colton was shirtless, like the rest of the guys, and his bed hair just made him look more sexy. Snap out of it Katherine!

                                                                                              * * *

         During breakfast I had received many scowls but I ignored it with a smile of my own, "I have work today after school," I told Chace and he nodded.

 "You work?" Colton asked as he put his cup of water down.

 "I did just say that I have work, Sherlock."

 Colton rolled his blue eyes at me "Where do you work?"

             "At a garage. Skylar taught me a lot about cars and I don't want to wait on a mechanic if my car breaks down in the middle of nowhere,"

 "You mind checking out my car?" I didn't say anythin,g "I'll pay you. Just like a regular customer."

 "Sure. Just drop it off at Andy's garage."

 "You work with a male?"

           I rolled my eyes at that, "Yes I do," with that I walked away. Stupid Alpha. I jumped on to my motorbike, my baby and drove off to school.

                  Our school was dominated by werewolves from our pack and now a few Midnight Pack werewolves, it was roughly ten or twenty percent human who were oblivious to our existence. Some teachers found their mates within the school and most of the times a werewolf teacher would find their mates in one of the classes. I bet detention between them is just an excuse to get it on.

         I joined Lucy and Alice by their lockers. "Did you hear about the new teachers at school today?" Sarah, a human girl asked.

          "Yes." Emily, another human girl, answered, "I saw them at the office and boy are they beautiful. Can't wait for history." History? Believe it or not history is my favourite subject. It's interesting so don't blame me. When the bell rang I walked towards the classroom saying my goodbyes to Lucy and Alice, I took my regular seat besides Justin, another human, "hey" he greeted me.

 "Hi. So do you know anything about the new teachers?" I asked him.

        "Nope!" The classroom door opened as I started taking my pen out of my bag and the classroom fell into silence.

         "Good morning class" a familiar voice greeted and I quickly looked up. Colton. What the fuck? You have got to be kidding me!

 Picture: Kat's motorbike

Like it? Hate it? Love it? Dislike it? Comment and vote!