Chapter 41 [Edited]

Chapter 41

Logan's P.O.V

            I had never expected to find my mate. It was a surprise to me, herself and the others. We were sat around the fire I was sat across my mate. I could help but stare at her, she was so beautiful. She seemed innocent and quiet. She had long, silky, brown wavy hair, big brown eyes, fair complexion and she was small. She was perfect. I didn't know much about her except that her name is Natalia. A beautiful name. Also, that Connor is her brother and they rescued Katherine. I only found out that Connor was her brother after I had threatened to rip off his arms when he touched her. My wolf was already starting to get possessive over his mate. Her eyes widened and she seemed surprised when I approached her while everyone was engaged in a conversation.

           "Natalia," I noticed how she shivered when I said her name, I smirked at that. I knew I had an effect on her, "want to go for a walk?" I held out my hand for her to take and she did, hesitantly. I felt the sparks ignite as we touched. "So it's pretty weird that we bumped into each other like this right?" What kind of a stupid question is? My wolf complained. I was nervous around her.

             We continued to walk away from the fire. She smiled and then laughed at me, her laugh was music to my ears. "Yeah I suppose. It's Logan, right?" I nodded. Her voice was timid, in a cute way, and the way she said my name made my wolf go crazy. 

"I want to know more about you,"

She shrugged, "there's no much to know,"

"Come on. We can make this a sort of date,"

"While running away from a psycho?"

"Sure, why not? It's a romantic walk down the forest in the moonlight."

She giggled and nodded, "okay."

"So tell me about yourself."

"What do you want to know?"

I held her hand and looked into her eyes, "everything."

Katherine's P.O.V

          I watched as Logan wondered off with his mate in his hands. I was happy for him and Natalia, from what I could tell, she was a good match for him. They were the opposite. He was sort of dominant, loud and radiated power while she was small and timid but they looked good together and I knew they will get along perfectly. Colton sat beside me around the fire. Natalia had lent me a pair of shorts and a new t- shirt since my clothes were practically shredded.

         "Have you ever wondered about our future together?" Colton asked me. The fire lit up half of his face which made his features seem sharper and his eyes darker.

I frowned and looked at him, "what?"

"Well, have you?"

"I mean yeah I- I suppose before but not recently. Why?"

"What did you wonder about?"

I blushed, "the typical white picket fence and kids,"

"Kids. How many?"

I shrugged, "two? Why are you asking me this?"

           He shrugged, "Out of curiosity." We sat in comfortable silence until Colton spoke up again, "I've always wanted a son and daughter and I've always pictured having children with you." I looked at him wide eyed. We've never actually discussed anything serious about our future together so this was a surprise to me, "especially recently," he continued, "I want a daughter that would be daddy's little girl," I smiled as I pictured Colton holding a small baby girl, "and a son that looked up to me," my smile grew as I pictured Colton playing with a little boy and explaining the role of an Alpha.

"I never knew this,"

"We never spoke about it."

"Well our daughter should have your hair a nice brown shade not dark like mine," it felt weird to say 'our daughter'.

            He smiled at me and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and then placed a soft kiss on my lips. I've missed his kiss. I had to restrain myself from jumping him in front of everyone, "I like your dark hair. It brings out your eyes, makes them seem blue.  I've always liked the name Cole for a son."

"It kind of sounds like your name,"

"That's why I like it,"

I laughed and playfully smacked his arm. "You vain guy."

"No, that's Skylar."

"Hey." Skylar commented, "It's okay to admire yourself once in a while." I rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

"Congrats, on getting Peyton back." I told him and he blushed slightly and murmured thanks "Oh my god are you blushing?"

He scoffed "No."

I walked up to him, "Yes you are don't lie to me or else you're giving me a piggy bank all the way back."

"All the way back to where?"

"Wherever we're going."

"No."

"I've decided you are giving me a piggy back."

He stood up and raised his eyebrows, "You can't make me."

          "Don't underestimate me." He scoffed again and turned around, I quickly jumped up and got on his back. "Yay, piggy back." The boys laughed at us and I noticed that Logan had come back with Natalia, who was laughing at me. She said something to Logan who nodded and smiled at me, I smiled back.

         Mason and Connor cleared up the area and Colton told us that we were to walk back to the pack house. As a thank you for saving me he offered Connor a place in our pack. Natalia was automatically part of our pack now since she was Logan's mate. Connor was reluctant on agreeing and he wanted to take Natalia and run away but Logan growled and threatened to kill him if he took his mate. After much persuasion from Natalia, Connor agreed. I could tell he was really protective of his little sister. I admired that.

        I looked around as Skylar gave me a piggy back. These were my boys and Natalia was one of my new girlfriends who would instantly fit in with Alice and Lucy. I just knew it. This was my family and nothing is going to come in between us.

I'll make sure of that.

Picture: Natalia

Like it? Hate it? Dislike it? Love it? Comment and Vote. Hoped you liked it! I know it was short but it's more of a filler and thanks for the amazing comments :)