Chapter 27 [Edited]

Chapter 27

Katherine's P.O.V

          It took a while for my eyes to finally adjust to the bright white light that surrounded me. After my sight was finally clear I saw Colton and the boys looking down at me with concern. It then hit me that I was in the pack emergency room and I remembered who had put me in here.

         "That bitch!" I tried to scream but voice was slightly hoarse. My wolf was pissed and wanted to punish Kayla, "let me at her," Before I could leap out of bed and quench my thirst for justice I was held down by Chace and Mason.

"Whoa Kat," Chace said as I struggled in his hold.

"Calm down!" Mason told me.

      I gave him a pointed look and scoffed, "calm down? She fucking clawed me!" I looked around the room and my eyes settled on Colton who watched the scene before him with a bewildered look, "Colton?" 

"Yes?" He asked, is it me or did he sound nervous? Maybe because I'm acting like a mad women who just escaped from an asylum. 

"Where is she? Tell me you punished her severely."

"I'm leaving her punishment to you," 

"Great. You can start planning her funeral since I want her dead!" Colton raised his eyebrow at me and nodded.

"Fine. We will have her executed for you," Wait, what? Did he just agree to it. "Your my mate and she harmed you."

"Don't you think you're being too rash?" Logan asked with a frown as he looked between me and Colton. I honestly didn't expect him to agree to it. Unless he's playing mind tricks on me...?

        "Yeah considering how Colton punished her already. She was limping from the way he threw her into the tree," Liam said his voice coated with excitement. He sounded like a child talking about the latest action movie. Colton put his hand in mine, his touch was soothing and relaxing. It calmed me down and allowed me to think rationally.

With a sigh I agreed, "You're right. She's been punished enough."

                                                                                      *  *  *

         I blinked away my tears as I watched the TV intently. We were sat in the living room watching the latest Doctor Who episode Angels in Manhattan. The evening was filled with a roller coaster of emotions from laughter to sadness as me and Skylar continued our Doctor Who marathon. I saw Skylar wipe away his tears. Yep, we were both Doctor Who lovers. Logan rolled his eyes at us and continued to type away on his phone. How could someone possibly be entertained by their phone when Doctor Who was on? I'm pretty sure Logan wasn't tweeting about the episode.

       Once the episode was over Colton came downstairs with his credit card and a piece of paper in his hand. The cringe couples (Mason, Lucy, Alice and Aden) came out of the kitchen and sat down beside us on the couch. "Can someone explain to me why I have such a huge credit card bill?" Colton asked no on in particular, "I don't remember shopping in Victoria's Secret or Forever 21,"

       Alice and Lucy glanced over at me, I could tell they were restraining their laughter and I slowly raised my arm up in the air, "yeah... that might have been me." I said nervously.

He frowned and raised an eyebrow at me, "what, when?"

"Do you remember when we bunked off of school and bumped into Nicklaus? Yeah.. it was then."