Chapter 9 [Edited]

Chapter 9

                "Katherine!" Logan's voice boomed behind me and I stopped running, calming myself down slightly and then I realised that tears were slipping out of my eyes. Oh great! Logan ran up to me, concern was shown all over his face, "Katherine, what's the matter, what happened?"

         "I- I don't know why I'm crying," I said and he pulled me in for a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my back calming me down.

           "It's okay. Come on." Logan led me to the car, he unlocked and opened the doors and we slipped in to the seats. He sat in the drivers seat and I sat in the passengers seat, "are you going to tell me what happened?"

"Kayla just said a few things about Colton and you guys-"

 "Us?" I looked at him slowly.

         "She said you only took me into the pack so you guys can have something to laugh about," I whispered, that thought hurt so much, "and that you guys were too good to be true"

            I saw him clutch on to the steering wheel tightly, "Don't listen to her, okay! You are amazing, we would never laugh at you behind your back. Katherine, listen," I looked at him and he cupped my face, "we love you okay? We love you as Katherine and as Kat. We accept you for who you are. I accepted you in the pack because I thought you'd fit right in and you did, everyone in the Shadow Pack has their own perfections and flaws but we're a big family. We would never laugh at each other behind their backs."

 I smiled at him, "thank you Logan," he smiled back.

 "Do you just want to ditch this place, go home and watch Insidious?"

 I grinned, "Yes! This will prep me for Insidious 2!" Logan chuckled and started driving.

Colton's P.O.V

            I watched from the door as Logan talked to Katherine, clutching her face and I wanted to rip those hand off of her precious face. She's mine. Not his. I know that Kayla said something to her but I didn't want to make a scene in front of everyone in the restaurant. This wouldn't be happening if you hadn't rejected her. She's our mate, not his! My wolf snarled at me, pissed. But I had to remind myself that she has been around those boys for three years if something were to happen between them it would have happened years ago. After seeing Katherine I had regretted my decision slightly but I was still unaware if she was strong enough to be Luna of the pack.

           We had all left half an hour later and I kept my distance from Kayla. I didn't want to strangle her. Not yet. As we walked into the pack house I heard Katherine scream and squeal so I ran into the living room followed by Mason and Chace, "What's going on?" Chace asked as the room was dimly lit and they were sat on the floor, in a change of clothes, blankets covering their bodies and Katherine's face was shielded by a pillow but her eyes were glued to the screen.

         Logan chuckled, "We're watching Insidious. Well I'm watching it while Katherine is hiding behind the pillow," Logan told Chace and then glared at me. Calm down, we need his territory for a while I reminded myself.

         Mason frowned, "You hate horror movies," Mason said to Katherine, she looked at him quickly and then looked away.

         "No I don't," Katherine retorted "I've always enjoyed them. When you left me alone in the pack house I watched them. By myself,." Mason's face suddenly filled with guilt and he looked down at the floor, "now if you don't mind, we're trying to watch a movie." I didn't like the fact that Logan and Katherine were sat so close together under those blankets that should be me! I glared at Logan, who was watching the T.V intently, then I walked upstairs into my room quickly changing into my PJ's. Before I could slip on my t- shirt the door to my room opened and Kayla walked in, with a smirk on her face and then I growled at her, causing her to jump slightly.

 "Why are you growling at me?" She asked, flicking her blonde hair back.

 "What did you say to Katherine?" I asked her.

 Kayla rolled her green eyes at me, "I told her what she needed to hear"

 I snarled at her and used my Alpha tone, "What did you say?"

         Kayla gulped slightly, "That you're mine and that her so called boys will leave her soon enough," I growled and pushed her against the wall, "why are you so upset- oh my god. No. Wait! Katherine Dawson is your mate?" Kayla cackled a little "Oh my god. You rejected her! Wow."

 "Shut up!"

              "Tell me something Colton, if you really wanted her and if she is really your mate then why am I here and why isn't she?" With that she slammed her lips on to mine, which caught me off guard and then she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. I grabbed her arms to push her off of me but the scent of strawberries mixed with vanilla caught my nose and I stiffened. Katherine. I shoved Kayla off of me and saw Katherine looking at me with disgust then she walked away.

 Oh crap!

 Picture: Aden

Like it? Hate it? dislike it? Love it? Comment and vote. Seriously guys I love your comments thank for voting :) Keep the comments and votes coming! 

I watched Insidious 2 the other day and it was terrifying but exciting. Me and my friend were the only people in the cinema!