Chapter 30 [Edited]

Chapter 30

Katherine's P.O.V

         My head was throbbing painfully! I let out a groan and massaged my temples. How much did I drink last night? I got up from bed and then banged my leg on the bedside table, "Fuck!" I screamed which caused me to wince and I caressed my foot.

"Katherine?" I looked over at Liam who was leaning against the door frame, a look of amusement on his face, "what are you doing?"

"Having a party wanna join?" I answered him sarcastically.

         He chuckled, "doesn't look like a very good one!" I scowled at him and he raised his hands in defence, "Look I'm just here to give you an aspirin and some water." He walked in and left the aspirin and bottle of water on the table, "by the ways nice inside out top." I frowned and looked down at my inside out Bambi pyjama t- shirt. Oh great! By the time I had looked up Liam had left. I fixed my top and looked in the mirror at my Disney pyjama t- shirt and shorts. I then noticed my dress from last night on the chair beside my dressing table. I don't remember changing! Oh my god, did someone else change me? I was close to the boys but not that close! Colton knocked on my door and I turned around to face him. I remember seeing his face last night and us having a conversation but I don't remember what we talked about.

"Hey how you feeling?" He asked me as he walked into my room.

"Did you change me last night?" I asked him ignoring his question.

He frowned "What?"

"My clothes. It's different. Did you change me?"

"No. No. You took the pleasure of doing that yourself last night! It was very amusing watching sleepy, drunken Katherine change herself." I blushed at the thought of him watching me undress then my thoughts trailed back to that night where he was the one who undressed me. My blush deepened. "You're blushing," he smirked and I scowled at him. 

"What do you want Colton?"

"Be ready at four pm."

I crossed my arms and frowned, "Why?"

"I'm taking you out."

"Just like that?"

      "Yeah. I've informed you what to do and the rest is your choice, whether you go or not!" With that he just left. Strange boy! Now I have about seven hours until the 'outing'. What shall I do?

* * * * *

Lucy, Alice and I peered through the garden door. "Ready?" I asked them and they nodded. They walked out into the garden.

"Aden!"

"Mason!"

Lucy and Alice both screamed at the same time. I got the seeds ready and they were both in the garden in a flash. "What happened?" Both of them asked. They turned around so that they were close to the garden door and frowned at us.

"Well..." Lucy started.

"This happened." Alice told them and I ran out of the house with a packet of bird seed which I threw over both of them.

       "Have a nice brunch birds!" I screamed as a ton of bird flew over to Mason and Aden and started to peck the seeds off their body. We ran into the house and shut the garden door. We burst out laughing as we watched Mason and Aden fend off the birds.

                                                                                     * * *