Chapter 4 [Edited]

It's not too long I'm afraid. 

Chapter 4

Colton's P.O.V 

Mason arrived at my house after the incident at school as it continuously played in my head like a record stuck on repeat ,"Colton," Mason called.

"Dude, what's wrong with your sister?" Sam asked Mason laughing. He thought the situation was damn hilarious.

       Mason gave him a glare before turning to me, "sorry about her. I don't know what got into her but I assure you it will never happen again."

           "Whatever man." I said. "Tell her not to take her little crush too far." I slumped back into the chair. I knew that she had a crush on me heck nearly every girl in the school had a crush on me and sure it helped boost my ego but hey I couldn't help but be a little cocky. Mason frowned as his hands reached into his pockets but when he couldn't find what he was looking for he frowned, "What's the matter?"

"Shit. I forgot my phone at the pack house. I need to call my mum and dad. I told them I'd call them after school everyday." 

"That's alright, man, I'll go." Sam interjected, "I need to get more food anyways. Colton your house has literally no food."

"That's cause you ate most of it," I commented.

Mason laughed at that,"my phone's on the kitchen counter."

       I watched as Sam ran off using his inhuman speed. I sat there in silence with Mason thinking back to today's event and how I felt those sparks when Katherine touched me. How my wolf jumped at her touch and those goosebumps rose on my arm. My wolf hated that I rejected her but I had to. I had to do it for the sake of the pack. What kind of Luna could someone like Katherine be?

          Sam came back within minutes with a bag of food on his hands but he also held Mason's phone and a piece of paper with a distant look on his face. Mason took his phone and looked at the paper. "What's that?" He asked Sam.

Sam had a concerned face,"it's a note from your sister."

Mason sighed, "what does she want now?" I stood up and walked to Mason who snatched the note off Sam's hand and he read it out loud, his facial expressions turning to a slight frown as he read:

To the pack that made my life hell,

I am leaving the pack, this house, this hell hole. I assure you will never have to see me again. I am leaving your life for your happiness as I heard nobody likes me even though I tried so hard to fit in I couldn't I guess that's life. Don't come looking for me it will be useless I doubt you would even look for me since I'm a waste of space and I'm pathetic. Therefore I leave your life, your house and the pack.

-Katherine Dawson.

         "SHE LEFT?" I screamed as I stared at the note, wide eyed. Then I looked around and noticed that most of the pack members were looking at me weirdly. Why was I so worried? I composed myself and looked at Mason who seemed lost and confused.

       "What?" He whispered. "She can't just go!" He exclaimed his voice rising slightly. He dialled a number on his phone and put it on loudspeaker.

       "Hello?" Katherine's voice came from the other side. I felt relieved hearing her voice, my wolf howled in pleasure.

        "Katherine where the hell are you? This isn't funny come back home. Now!" Mason screamed through the phone. I looked down at the phone and listened closely. I was slightly angry at the tone Mason was using but decided against scolding him.