Chapter 24 [Edited]

Chapter 24

         "Ew no," I said as I pushed the curtain to a side, stood in the fitting room and twirled for Lucy in the purple frilly dress that made me feel like I was going to model at a children beauty pageant. Who actually wears a dress like this? Lucy cringed at the sight of it.

"It looked better on display," she said and I nodded.

           "I found a dress!" Alice exclaimed as she ran into the fitting room and she looked up at me like she had found gold, "well go on try it on." she shoved it at me and pushed me into the curtained room. I closed the curtain and tried on the dress. I looked at myself twice in the mirror before existing and putting on a show for Lucy and Alice who grinned.

"I'm getting this!"

           "Finally," Lucy exclaimed. We stopped off at Nandos for a bit and grabbed some food for the boys when we brought it home their faces lit up like a child's during Christmas. Boys and their urge to eat all the time, I will never understand that! Especially male werewolves, they eat like there's no tomorrow.

          After watching Harry Potter it started getting dark so I made my way upstairs and got ready for the 'date' with Logan. Why are you going on this date? My wolf complained. I didn't want to hurt him or offend him. Logan always made me happy and has been there for me I feel like I at least owe him this day that we had postpone due to various events. It's only been a month since the Midnight Pack have been here and already this much has happened.

            My dark hair was let down in it's usual waves- it fell below my breasts, my make up was done to look natural and the red dress I wore reached mid thigh, it had low cut which didn't expose too much and I slipped on a pair of black heels. I grabbed my purse and opened my rooms door to leave but Colton stood there in a dark red t- shirt and jeans, he opened his mouth to speak but stopped as he scanned my outfit.

        "Wow," he breathed out and I blushed slightly, stupid mate bond, "Katherine you look..." he stopped there and I raised my eyebrow, "words can't describe you right now," I blushed.

"Thanks... I guess. Is there anything you wanted?"

"Um... I- I can't remember now. Why are you dressed like that?"

"I'm going out with Logan?"

He frowned, "With Logan?" his eyes darkened slightly, my wolf was eager to jump him.

         "Yes," A deep voice replied and I looked ahead of me to see Logan is a casual white shirt and jeans he looked hot but not as hot as Colton my wolf commented Logan approached me with a smile. "You look beautiful."

                   "Thanks." I said with a small smile of my own I glanced at Colton and he had his jaw clenched, then he stormed off to his room. Why do I feel like such a bitch? Cause you are my wolf said, thanks wolf! I followed Logan to his car and like the gentleman he is he opened the door for me and I sat in the passenger seat.

              A few minutes later he pulled up at an empty parking lot of the beach and I raised an eyebrow at him, he then chuckled, "don't worry you'll love it." He said and I smiled. I got out of the car, took off my heels and followed him down the sandy beach. There was a slight breeze and he sky was dark with a few shimmering stars that were faintly seen, we walked further down and the sound of the sea hit my ears and I gasped at what I saw in front of me.

            There was a picnic mat set on the floor with champagne glass, plastic plates and a picnic basket, lanterns that were lit surrounded us and enveloped the area in a bright orange hue. "I knew you'd like it," Logan told me and I gave him a smile.