Makeover Montage

"The thing with clothes is that you have to be sexy. But moderately sexy. Like.... you know you're sexy, and you accentuate it just right." Valeria explained, putting outfits together.
"Accentuate? Accentuate like- like how?" Linda wondered in the closet, looking at the outfit.
"Like if you have a nice ass, wear somewhat ass-hugging clothes," Val explained, eating a cheese ball.
"Or if you've got a nice chest, which, by the way, you obviously do, wear more v-necks or scoop necks." Fran handed Linda a lavender v-neck, "but not super low like Marianne's."
"It has to be low enough for a sneak peek, but high enough to not be too revealing," Valeria explained. "The best way to maximize your breasts, though, is to always lean on tables. That way, you're giving the boys more of a sneak peek, but leaving a lot to the imagination."
"I dunno," Linda mused with uncertainty. "I mean, I like v-necks as much as the next girl, but...." she shook her head and came out of the closet. "Well? What do you think?" She came out in a pair of sandals with a low heel, a sparkly black skirt that hit a little past mid-thigh, and a pink top that showed just the right amount of cleavage.
"Nice!" The girls smiled and clapped, "next outfit!"
**************
By the end of the evening, Linda had three new outfits and lots of notes on how to style better.
"Explain something to me," Linda started, sitting on the floor in a borrowed pair pajamas. The party had quickly turned into a sleepover. "Why- I- what's the deal with Marianne? Was she dropped as a baby or something?"
"She's not human," Erin interjected. "Seriously, there is no way that thing is human!"
"We don't know," Maria turned to Linda, "she blew into town about five years ago. She was a dweeby twelve year old; braces, pimples, the whole bit. Then, for about two years, no one really saw her. Her house was still there, but for all we know, she had gone somewhere else. The summer before last, she came back out. She had completely changed. No more braces or zits. Now she had breasts and an ass. No one in the world knew what had happened. Every month, she'd have a new boyfriend. Until one fateful day."
"What? What did she do?" Linda leaned forward, hugging a pillow. She watched the friends quietly look at each other. "What happened? You can't leave me hanging!"
Erin continued, "she met a nice boy who was popular, and got good grades. He wasn't classified as a nerd, but he had good study habits and what not. One day, she decided she was going to make him one of her minions. Eventually, she wants him to be her sex poodle, but for now, he's just being an idiot and getting social diseases."
"Danny?" The blonde smirked.
"Danny." The friends deadpanned and nodded.
"But all that's about to change," Fran smiled, putting her hand on Linda's shoulder. "Everything's about to change..."