"Hi boy, you being good?" she cooed to him while his tail wagged.

"Hell no he isn't. He supposed to be in the room," Gionni shook his head. Upon hearing his voice, Polo went running to the room where the dogs stayed while they weren't home.

"Aww! He just wanted to say hi to baby," Dira laughed.

"Yeah whatever," Gionni chuckled, leaning down to give his wife a kiss. "You look beautiful, mama," he grinned, rubbing his hand on her stomach.

"Thank you, baby. I feel so big," she chuckled.

"Girl please," he shook his head. "You just started showing,"

"I know, but my bump got big overnight, I look fat now!" she pouted.

"That's good, that means my lil peanut growing. Nayeli, come on babe, we're leaving," he called, as they walked towards the door. "And even if you were fat you look good, fat mama," he laughed, opening the door to the G-Wagon for Nayeli, lifting her into the backseat. He popped Dira's door open too and she climbed in carefully.

"Fat mama? That's very new," she laughed, buckling herself in.

"It's cute, I know," he winked. "If peanut is a girl she snatching that nickname right out yo' hands,"

"Lord," she continued to laugh. "All we need is another daddy's girl in this house,"

"Don't worry, daddy loves all his girls equally," he smirked, laying his hand on her thigh, making Nadira shake her head.

"You need to leave me alone, Gionni. You finna start something we literally can not finish," she mumbled, and it was his turn to laugh.

"Big mama!" Nadira squealed upon seeing her friend

"Big mama!" Nadira squealed upon seeing her friend. They had greeted many of the guests including their family and friends, who were all excited to see what they were having.

"Hey pooh! You look gorgeous," she pouted. Rayne wore an off the shoulder bodycon dress that showed off her belly. Nadira's dress was long sleeved and fitted down to her calves, and they both wore white heels.

"Thank you, so do you babe. You ready? I'm so ready," they sat in some lawn chairs in Ray and X's backyard. They were all thankful for the fact that they lived in the south, they could have a cookout in December without a second thought.

The backyard was decorated in a cute manner, pink and blue balloons all over, and a table with some boy or girl cookies, courtesy of Saija and Vinny, who busted their behinds to make. They had a photo wall, courtesy of Nadira's father, a very excited grandfather.

They had two glass bowls, one full of baby pink bows, and the other with baby blue bowties. They were all attached to safety pins, and the guests were to take one and wear what their guess for either baby was. There were sharpies so everyone could specify which girl they were wearing each pin for. So far, Rayne was drowning in a sea of pink. Nadira's brothers and cousins all wore pink bows, as well as Rayne, who was convinced she was getting a little niece.