59. She's Gone

Taehyung's POV

Did you ever experience that after you made up with her.. After everything went well, after you became happy.. Everything just turn upside down and leave you hurting.

I admit, I wasn't always a perfect guy when I'm around her. I wasn't always there when she needed me. I wasn't always there to tell her 'It's okay'. But she was there for me. I just didn't notice it but she was always there. She cared about me.

She's the most understanding and kind person I know. I hated it when I said those bad things to her before. She didn't deserve being judged like that.

She wasn't the most perfect girl either. She did make mistakes and she admited them. She had enemies but she never thought of planning a revenge. She's so humble, I can't find anyone like her.

I wish I had spent more time with her, embracing her every night.. Kissing her good night.. I wish I just had more time.

I missed her smiles, her laugh.. I missed how she would keep on teasing me before. I missed how she would scold me.. I miss how she would act all clingy when I'm mad.. I just miss everything about her. She was all I had. Those days..

Why do good people always leave first? Why do they have to leave their loved ones behind, without even saying goodbye? Why do they have to let us feel the pain? Why did she have to leave me?

I loved her so much. We both love each other.. It's sad that, the person who used to be with you, suddenly disappeared in a blink of an eye. The person who was with you during hard times would suddenly leave you all alone.

"I remember you telling me to never cry in something that isn't worth crying for. But you're someone special to me.. And you just had to leave me." I said to her grave as my tears continue to fall.

I feel so sorry for not being there for her this time. She was there for me ever since and now, she's gone. And I can't even bring her back to tell her I love her.. And I miss her so much.

I couldn't hear her voice anymore. Her sweet comforting voice.. Her scent.. Her touch.. It's all gone and can't be brought back, but her memory will forever be kept in my heart. Always..

I'll forever remember her. I hope she won't forget about me because I won't. I want to hug her right now but I know it's impossible. I just have to accept the fact that she's gone. She's on some place better. I hope she can rest already.

I leaned closer to her grave, whispering an, "I love you." Before standing up, and waving goodbye.

I looked at her grave, one last time. One last teardrop. And one last goodbye.